Shop for Juttis Online on Mochi
On Mochi, you can find some of the best styles in men and women's ethnic shoes, especially in the case of juttis. Apart from that, other popular ethnic shoe styles include Kolhapuri chappals as well as men's Pathani shoes, to name a few.
Read more/lessSign up and explore the new juti designs that are regularly updated on Mochi and pick your desired choice. The regular sales and perks from the MyMochi program serve as additional benefits of being a Mochi customer. So, join the family and enjoy the best in footwear, accessories and more on the platform.
Mochi Jutti - The Appeal of Traditional Indian Footwear
The jutti is a slip-on footwear style that is often associated with North India, especially the region of Punjab. Hence, the footwear is also known as the Punjabi jutti. Historically, it was known to be made of leather and featured intricate embroidery. Since the Indian royalty wore it around 400 years ago, the embroidery consisted of real gold and silver threads.
In terms of design, Punjabi Jutis are long and reach up to the Achilles' tendon in the back of the foot. As for the front end, it covers the toes with a round or M-shape embroidered upper shoe.
While these slip-on ethnic shoes did origin from northern India, juttis has grown to become a popular traditional footwear choice across India.
Select Your Size
Types of Juttis Online
Such is the popularity of this ethnic footwear for men that it continues to remain in trend even in online stores today. Keeping up with the consumer expectations, Mochi too houses an exquisite collection of designer juttis online.
With eye-catching options available for both men and women, the stylish juttis on the platform can be further categorised into casual and ethnic styles. While ethnic styles stay true to the original design, casual styles add in a touch of modern experimentation to present something new.
How to Wear Juttis with Different Outfits?
As a traditional Indian footwear style that still continues to make a mark in the fashion space, jutti shoes are not restricted to ethnic designs. Rather, the scope for experimentation is left open to explore, and that is what we shall be doing through the following points. In the process, we shall guide you through simple ways in which fancy jutis could be worn with different outfits.
- Printed juttis are often seen as the epitome of the ultra-feminine look. So, while they look great with maxis and skater dresses, there are other interesting ways to style them. For example, you could match them up with high waist shorts or jumpsuits to get an edgy look. On the other hand, geometric designs work well for workwear.
- If your workspace allows semi-casual outfits, liven up your workwear with a patterned shoe that is on a similar colour range as your trouser. So, if you are wearing a pair of denim jeans, the shoes could feature a touch of blue.
- You could complete a monochromatic look by pairing the outfit with a black ethnic shoe that features mirror work.
- In the event that you are attending a grand ethnic occasion, you could pair your traditional saree or lehenga with a highly embellished jutti.
- While there are varied colours available within the collection on Mochi, black and brown shades continue to remain one of the most popular products on the platform.
Juttis - FAQs
What is the perfect attire to pair with Punjabi juttis?
Here are different outfit styles that you can go for with a pair of Punjabi juttis:
- Men can pair regular or designer juttis with kurta pyjamas and sherwanis for a more ethnic look. Whereas, you can opt for stylish shoes and complement them with a pair of kurta, jeans, and a smart Nehru jacket.
- For a casual style, women can go for a pair of fancy ones with ethnic wear, such as Anarkalis, churidars, or palazzo suits. You can opt for a formal ethnic style by pairing leather juttis with salwar kameez or jeans and kurta at office events.
Where can I find authentic juttis online?
You can shop for a variety of juttis online from Mochi. We have a plethora of Jutti shoes that can quickly become a part of your ethnic wear. Details such as the embroideries and the embellishments, make them stand out more than the other ethnic footwear. From regular to moccasin styles, you can find a variety of classy and new jutti designs on Mochi.
How are Juttis made?
The classic ethnic juttis are made from leather or fabric such as silk with either leather, thermoplastic rubber, or polyurethane soles. Over the years, different patterns and designs have been infused in making this footwear for different occasions. These have flat soles and have extended tips on the front of the footwear that makes them stand out from other ethnic shoes.
What are the different types of juttis?
On Mochi, you can find the shoe in regular and moccasin styles. These shoes come with a flat and regular heel that allows you to pull off any style with confidence. From Punjabi, Rajasthani, to Nagra juttis, you can find your desired ethnic style on Mochi. The shoes are made from leather and synthetic materials and are comfortable to wear throughout the day.
Men Ethnic Shoes | Men Formal Shoes | Men Sports Shoes | Men Boots | Men Brogue Shoes | Men Derby Shoes | Men Jutis | Men Kolhapuris Shoes | Men Loafers | Men Moccasin | Men Mojaris | Men Monk Shoes | Men Oxford Shoes | Men Pathanis Shoes | Men Sandals | Men Slip Ons | Men Slippers | Men Sneakers | Men Running Shoes | Men Walking Shoes | Men Shoes | Women Ethnic Shoes | Women Formal Shoes | Women Party Shoes | Women Sports Shoes | Women Wedding Shoes | Ballerinas | Women Boots | Women Comfort Shoes | Women Gladiators Shoes | Women Kolhapuris | Women Loafers | Women Moccasin | Women Mojaris | Women Mules | Women Peep Toes | Women Pumps | Women Sandals | Women Slip Ons | Women Slippers | Women Sneakers | Women Walking Shoes | Women Shoes | Boys Shoes | Boys Casual Shoes | Boys Boots | Boys Mojaris | Boys Slip Ons | Boys Loafers | Boys Moccasin | Boys Formal Shoes | Boys Sports Shoes | Boys Sandals | Boys Slippers | Boys Sneakers