Select Your Size
Must-Have Mochi Women's Belts
Women's belts are one of the few accessories that can transform a simple outfit into something straight out of a fashion magazine. Ladies’ belts can not only offer a better fit but also amp up the fashion quotient. The best part about this add on accessory is that it can be paired with any outfit from dresses to even sarees.
Considering the utility of the product, Mochi brings you a selection of women's belts crafted from the finest material. From belts for dresses to slim belts for your jeans, Mochi has a belt to suit your style and fashion requirement.
Types of Women's Belts
Mochi offers a wide range of fashionable women's belts. Here are some of the popular types of belts for women:
- Skinny belts - These are the most popular and common type of women's belts. Skinny belts can be worn on a daily basis and can be paired with jeans, skirts, and dresses. For a sophisticated look, pair a skinny belt with a high-waisted pencil skirt, blouse, and women formal shoes.
- Waist belts - A waist belt for women will cinch in the waist and give it an hourglass appearance. They are versatile and women of all shapes and sizes can wear them. They are popularly paired with dresses, baggy t-shirts, and sweaters. Take your pick in handbags to add to the ensemble when on the go.
- Leather belts - Every woman should own a leather belt in her closet. Leather belts for women are a classic wardrobe essential. They can be paired with jeans and shorts. You can pair a tan leather belt with a white dress for a chic look.
Belt it Right: Tips on Styling Women's Belts
Choosing the wrong belt or styling it the wrong way can make your outfit look tacky. Here are some tips on how to choose and style women's belts the right way:
- Choose a belt that compliments your style. If you like an edgy look, go for women's belts with studs and detailing. If you prefer more of an elegant look, stick to belts in solid colours and minimal detailing.
- If you want to look taller, opt for skinny women's belts as thick belts can shorten your torso.
- If you want to add a pop of colour to your plain outfit, choose a belt in bright colours and patterns.
- For a polished look, pair women’s shoes in the same colour as your belt.
- Give your baggy tops, dresses, and t-shirts more of a structured look with a belt.
- You can wear a belt over cardigans, coats, and blazers for a sophisticated look.
- Give your ethnic outfits a contemporary touch by pairing them with an embellished belt.
- Knot your belts at the end for a laid-back chic look.
- If you like vintage style, you should get a corset belt. These thick old-school belts can be paired with dresses, tops, and shirts.
Buy Women's Belts Online on Mochi
Whatever your belt needs might be, Mochi is guaranteed to fulfil it. Our wide range of trendy women's belts is crafted from the finest material and designed with utmost care. So sign up to Mochi and stay trendy with women's belts from the online shopping platform.
Belts for women - FAQs
Which direction do women's belts go?
Belts for women are designed in a way where one has to wear them in a clockwise fashion.
What are the holes in belts called?
The holes along the length of ladies’ belts are referred to as punches.
How do you pick a belt size?
Women’s belts online come in different styles and sizes. Picking out the right size in women’s belts depends on how you wish to style them.
- Skinny Belts: Skinny belts can serve two purposes -- to highlight the waist when styling a dress, or to keep a pair of jeans from riding down. Skinny belts are the ideal women’s belt for jeans since thin belts can easily be camouflaged under a shirt or a T-shirt.
- Thick Belts: Thick or broad belts for women are usually meant for jeans or pants with larger buckles. Women’s leather belts that are thick provide more support and comfort than a skinny belt.
- Waist Belts: While the ultimate goal of a waist belt is to bring all the attention to a women’s smallest portion i.e. her midsection, the waist belt was derived from the waist-cinching corset. Waist belts are really broad in width -- you can either tie them up or use the clasp closure at the back to secure them in place. A waist belt is best teamed with a monochromatic dress to bring some drama to a rather plain outfit.
What is the purpose of a belt?
Originally, belts were used to secure or hold clothing in place, like trousers or other articles of clothing. Today, however, belts for women serve as more than just pseudo-suspenders. Belts for women have become a significant styling piece in the modern woman’s wardrobe, from adding a pop of colour to an outfit to highlighting a woman’s curves.
Accessories | Men Bags | Men Belts | Men Socks | Women Bags | Women Mobile Covers | Women Wallets | Shoe Brush | Shoe Cream | Cream Polish | Shoe Deos | Shoehorn | Shoe Spray | Shoe Kit | Foot Spray | Shoe Care | Foot Care | Men Accessories | Women Accessories | Herbal Body Spray | Mobile Covers | Belts | Bags | Socks | Wallets | Zeolite Foot Spray | Liquid Polish | Shoe Shampoo | Foot File