Select Your Size
Mochi Stilettos - Get an Immediate Style Upgarde
What are Stilettos?
Popular among women for decades, stilettos refer to a footwear style featuring a long and thin heel. Andre Perugia is the foremost widely-publicised designer of the stilettos, although many believe that he was not the original creator of the now immensely popular footwear. This iconic footwear was named after the stiletto dagger due to its slender yet attention-grabbing design.
Facts About Stiletto Shoes
Stilettos can be anywhere between one to ten inches high and may require an additional front sole platform to be part of the overall shoe or sandal design. Their shorter heel versions are known as kitten heels and are preferred by older or working women for their higher degree of comfort. Peep-toes, boots, sling-backs and other footwear can all come with stiletto heels of varying length.
Stilettos - Every Woman Must Own a Pair
Stilettos are the perfect way to jazz up even the most pedestrian of outfits. Read on for a quick glimpse into our collection of amazing stiletto shoes. The list of handy tips that shall follow shall provide some interesting insights on how to style them:
- Are you heading out to a club to celebrate that work promotion or a friend getting engaged? A bodycon dress in a beautiful red shade and a pair of black stilettos are all you need to burn up the dance floor in style.
- Going out to a Navratri dandiya party with family? Pick a pair of golden and brown stiletto sandals with floral embroidery. They will go well with your ghagra choli. Wear your hair up in a sleek knot with golden hair accessories and you are all set to dazzle other party-goers.
- Do you want something in a neutral shade for everyday workwear? Go ahead and pick beige heels in a nifty, round-toe design to go with all your formal wear, from pencil skirts and shirts to a crisp salwar kameez.
- If you are feeling incredible adventurous, pick a pair of platform red stilettos with clasp closure to go with your palazzos and crop top. Wear it to brunch with your gal pals or on a hot date.
Buy Stiletto Heels Online on Mochi
Nothing makes you feel more confident as a woman than a pair of tall heels to go with a killer outfit you have spent a lot of time putting together. We at Mochi Shoes understand this and so, we now bring to you an all-new, carefully-curated range of stiletto shoes for women. Choose from a wide range of stilettos online in myriad colours, patterns, heel height, etc. from the comfort of your home, office or even while on the move.
In addition to stilettos, you can also explore other heel variants. For those who prefer chunky footwear, we have block heels. Another footwear variant the demographic could consider is platform heels. However, if you are on the lookout for some nimble footwear, check out kitten heels. You could even consider flat heels for a change. Either way, you shall find all the options mentioned above and more with the extensive range of footwear available on Mochi.
Stilettos - FAQs
What defines a stiletto heel?
Simply put, they are shoes with thin high heels that vary between 1 to 10 inches. Its design enables women to wear them in both formal as well as festive occasions. Generally, stiletto heels are made of patent leather to add class and panache to a woman’s ensemble.
How do you make stilettos more comfortable?
The thin high heeled design of stiletto heels can sometimes be a little too painful to adorn daily. Here are some tips to help you make them more comfortable to wear:
- Fit: While buying them online, make sure that you buy the ones that are your size. Too small and it would restrict your movements while too large would cause blisters and chafe.
- Break them in: While some may be ready to wear right out of the box, it is always advisable to first wear them inside the house for shorter periods of time until you get used to it.
- Use heel pads: You can always use an extra bit of support with heel pads or cushions. These support cushions help ease the pressure off your heels.
What is the difference between high heels and stilettos?
Stilettos are a type of high heels that can be worn to parties, formal meetings or casual outings. The major difference between them and other high heel shoes is their heel width. Stiletto heels are comparatively thinner, whereas blocks and other high heels are wider.
Are stilettos in fashion?
They are still very much in fashion. Because of their versatile slender build, high-heeled design, they can either be worn to office meetings or parties.
On which outfit we can pair stilettos?
Stilettos are one of the few shoe styles that can literally be paired with any outfit and still look gorgeous. Nail the boss lady look by pairing your black stilettos to a solid pantsuit. You can also wear a pair of red stilettos with a printed knee-length dress for the perfect chic look.
Men Ethnic Shoes | Men Formal Shoes | Men Sports Shoes | Men Boots | Men Brogue Shoes | Men Derby Shoes | Men Jutis | Men Kolhapuris Shoes | Men Loafers | Men Moccasin | Men Mojaris | Men Monk Shoes | Men Oxford Shoes | Men Pathanis Shoes | Men Sandals | Men Slip Ons | Men Slippers | Men Sneakers | Men Running Shoes | Men Walking Shoes | Men Shoes | Women Ethnic Shoes | Women Formal Shoes | Women Party Shoes | Women Sports Shoes | Women Wedding Shoes | Ballerinas | Women Boots | Women Comfort Shoes | Women Gladiators Shoes | Women Kolhapuris | Women Loafers | Women Moccasin | Women Mojaris | Women Mules | Women Peep Toes | Women Pumps | Women Sandals | Women Slip Ons | Women Slippers | Women Sneakers | Women Walking Shoes | Women Shoes | Boys Shoes | Boys Casual Shoes | Boys Boots | Boys Mojaris | Boys Slip Ons | Boys Loafers | Boys Moccasin | Boys Formal Shoes | Boys Sports Shoes | Boys Sandals | Boys Slippers | Boys Sneakers