Select Your Size
Many popular ethnic shoes for women in India have their origins in the northern regions of the country. ‘Jutti’, ‘Nagra’, and ‘mojari’ are some of the most popular ethnic shoe styles. Typically Indian and inherently Punjabi, the ‘jutti’ is a traditional Indian footwear for women. First patronized by the Mughals, they were originally made of pure leather and featured exquisite embroidery. The additional embellishment gave a unique appeal to the women’s ethnic shoes. Today, they are ideal for weddings, festivals, and religious occasions.
Types of ethnic shoes for women
If you want to buy women’s ethnic shoes online, you should visit Mochi. We have a wide range of fashionable ethnic shoes for women in various colours and designs. You can also find ethnic footwear for men in our store.
The wedding shoes for women have contemporary patterns blended with a traditional touch. Images and motifs are often used to stylize the shoes along with the old thread and beadwork.
You can also find ethnic shoes for women embellished with shells and sequins. Pearls, beads, stones, and fine embroidery are used to give the shoes a touch of elegance. Some designs are delicate and intrinsic, whereas others have few embellishments.
Tips to look stylish in ethnic shoes for women
If you know a few style tips, you will be able to choose the right pair of shoes with your ethnic outfit.
- Jutti is one of the most popular ethnic shoes for women. They are made of high-quality leather and feature beautiful embroidery with silver and gold threads. You can team them with Patiala suits for a gorgeous traditional look.
- Mojari is another popular variant in ethnic shoes for women that you must have in your wardrobe. Featuring fabulous embroidery and gorgeous patterns, you can team them with salwar suits and palazzos for a chic look.
- Kolhapuri chappals are traditional Maharashtra footwear that are ideal to be worn at weddings and religious festivals. You can style these ethnic shoes for women with sarees and kurtis to take your style quotient up a notch. If you want to avoid heels and yet look stylish, you can opt for these chappals.
- Sandals with accents and embellishments look great with ethnic outfits. You can find sandals in a wide range of styles, colours, and designs. They are available in variable heel lengths such as cone heels, kitten heels, and stiletto heels. Convenient and breathable, these ethnic shoes for women are a great match for lehengas.
- High heels that feature glitter and bling are perfect for traditional occasions. If you are wearing a saree, you can team it with a pair of high heels to look like a fashion diva. The heels give the illusion of slender and long legs.
Shop for Ethnic Styles in Shoes on Mochi
Choose ethnic shoes for women in classic colours like red, brown, and black to look elegant. For the wedding ceremony, you can opt for silver or gold patchwork. Make sure that your footwear complements your traditional outfit. To find all the aforementioned ethnic shoes for women along with other footwear and accessories such as boys sandals, slippers, shoe cream etc, log on to Mochi right away.
Women Casual Shoes | Women Formal Shoes | Women Party Shoes | Women Sports Shoes | Women Wedding Shoes | Ballerinas | Women Boots | Women Comfort Shoes | Women Gladiators Shoes | Women Kolhapuris | Women Loafers | Women Moccasin | Women Mojaris | Women Mules | Women Peep Toes | Women Pumps | Women Sandals | Women Slip Ons | Women Slippers | Women Sneakers | Women Walking Shoes | Sandals | Sports Shoes | Boots | Loafers | Sneakers | Slippers | Formal Shoes | Casual Shoes | Flats | Kolhapuri | Moccasin | Walking Shoes | Mojari | Party Shoes | Wedding Shoes | Slip Ons | Semi Formal Shoes | Ethnic Shoes | Jutis | Women Shoes