Select Your Size
Mochi Wedding Shoes for Women - Stay Gorgeous
After picking the perfect dress for your big day, your next move is to pick the right pair of bridal footwear. Wedding shoes for women must be picked out well in advance so you have a good experience with wearing the shoes before you step out on your special day. Take your time and don’t rush into selecting your bridal footwear, shop online to find the current trends and the many patterns before you make your pick. Most often brides find themselves in a conundrum between keeping it traditional or modern, come find a bit of both in the range of gorgeous wedding shoes for women online on Mochi.
Of the many bridal trends, wedding shoes for women have always been a constant highlight of the bride’s ensemble. Ornate, bright and a touch of sparkle is the norm with wedding shoes for women. Hence, we have put together a little guide to help you make the big decision as you pick the pairs you will wear on your special day.
In Trend Wedding Shoes For Women:
Weddings today strive to be events of creative expression, and brides are constantly redefining the status quo and coming up with their own special spin to wedding footwear for women. Brides today wear loafers and even sneakers along with their lehenga, sarees, and wedding gowns. Let’s zero down on the right pair for you.
- Bridal Slip Ons: When you are shopping for bridal shoes online, you could consider a pair of bridal slip ons, they allow you some much needed wiggle room and without compromising on the style factor.
- Wedding Sandals: The love for ladies sandals will never fade and that is why wedding sandals would be among the preferred choice for your big day. Wedding shoes for women are not complete without the sparkle. So make sure you pick a stunning pair of bridal sandals and also find some cute girls sandals for your bridal entourage.
- Antiques: If your wedding is planned with a baroque theme, then your bridal footwear must match the occasion. When shopping bridal shoes online on Mochi, be sure to check out the range of antique gold style wedding shoes for women. These are among the most exquisite styles that will add that final complement to your ensemble.
Shop The Finest On Mochi Shoes:
Weddings are a family affair and the range of Mochi wedding shoes for women are not just restricted to the bride but for everyone looking to dress their best for the big day of their loved ones. If you have the honour of being the bridesmaid, then shop the stunning collection of wedding shoes for women online and find the perfect pair for the squad of bridesmaids. The Mochi catalogue has a splendid selection of ethnic footwear of men and party wear shoes for women along with eye-catching men’s sandals. So shop here to find the ideal footwear for the big Indian wedding season!
Women Wedding Shoes FAQs
What type of shoes should I wear to a wedding?
Here is a list of women’s shoes that can be worn during Indian weddings and receptions:
- Pumps - are one of the most preferred women’s wedding shoes for their comfortable, cushioned insoles and elastic back. They can be worn throughout the day without any discomfort.
- Peep Toes - these women’s wedding shoes are one of the best options for evening receptions.
- Wedges - are another type of shoes that offer great cushioning and support the foot arch throughout busy wedding days.
What colour shoes do you wear with a white wedding dress?
White or metallic coloured women’s wedding shoes are best-suited to white dresses. Also, if you are choosing metallic or glittery accessories, it is recommended to go for shoes that have a shiny look. For example, if you choose rhinestone accessories, wedding footwear for women with rhinestones on them will ensure you look nothing less than a princess when you walk down the aisle. So, bridal footwear in light colours can help you amp up your wedding-day look.
What dresses can I pair with bridal sandals?
Here are the top three dresses that women prefer to pair with bridal sandals:
- Sarees - You can team an elegant saree with a pair of embroidered bridal sandals. This ravishing combo can easily make you look taller and chic.
- Suits - Anarkali salwar suits are women’s favourites while pairing with bridal sandals. Pick a pair of strappy heels to stand tall on special occasions.
- Lehenga Cholis - Bridal shoes, when paired with lehenga cholis, will make you look super versatile. You can opt for this look during receptions or sangeet ceremonies.
Women Shoes | Women Casual Shoes | Women Ethnic Shoes | Women Formal Shoes | Women Party Shoes | Women Sports Shoes | Women Ballerinas | Women Boots | Women Comfort Shoes | Women Gladiators | Women Kolhapuris | Women Loafers | Women Moccasin | Women Mojari | Women Mules | Women Peep Toes | Women Pumps | Women Sandals | Women Slip On Shoes | Women Slippers | Women Sneakers | Women Walking Shoes | J Fontini Shoes | Sandals | Sports Shoes | Boots | Loafers | Sneakers | Slippers | Formal Shoes | Footwear | Casual Shoes | Flat Shoes | Kolhapuris | Moccasin | Walking Shoes | Mojari | Party Shoes | Wedding Shoes | Slip Ons | Semi Formal Shoes | Ethnic Shoes | Jutis | Wedges | Stilettos | Block Heels | Platform Heels | Kitten Heels | Flat Heels | Rainy Shoes