Select Your Size
Mochi Men Belts - An Irreplaceable Accessory
A belt refers to an accessory made from a strip of leather or other material that is worn around the waist to hold in clothes together. The origin of this accessory dates back to the Bronze Age where metal belts were used to hold in clothes or other items. While belts for both genders have been created throughout history, the use of men’s belts has been considerably higher.
The fact mentioned above may not be true nowadays, but that does not mean men’s belts are out of fashion. With numerous styles available for men to explore, the accessory continues to play a major role in men’s fashion.
Popular Styles in Belts for Men
Over the years, many styles have been developed in men’s belts. While solid styles have been the go-to choice for formal belts for men, numerous options in casual styles gained popularity in recent years.
Some of the popular casual styles in men’s belts include textured, striped and woven design, to name a few. Also, reversible belt for men is a product that has been catching up as a hot trend in the fashion scene.
Four Things to keep in mind when buying Men’s Belts
Apart from keeping your trousers or jeans in place, men’s belts can subtly communicate the wearer’s sense of style as well as personality. When chosen well, belts can really complete a look, just like how one expects men’s shoes to do.
Understanding the importance of men’s belts, we are sharing five points to keep in mind when shopping for them.
- If you are looking for long-lasting quality, we would recommend going for Mochi leather belts for men. Leather is known to age well and does not stretch over prolonged use.
- It is crucial to match your accessories for most formal as well as casual looks. Hence, when picking belts, always try to pick ones that are similar to your shoes.
- With slim belts for men as an exception, the height of men’s belts is often recommended to be between one and one and a half inches. This measurement visually works well with almost all styles of trousers, making it a multi-functional option.
- To ensure an ideal fit, always ensure that your belt extends comfortably past the first loop, but the end of the belt stops halfway on the way to the next one. Hence, measure from the buckle to the mid-point across the belt where you wish to fasten it. That would be your ideal belt size.
Shop Mens Mochi Belts Online;
On Mochi, you can find some of the best casual and formal belts for men, with varied options in eye-catching styles and designs. Whether you have an eye for attractive buckles or concern yourself with materials in men’s belts, all your needs are understood and addressed at Mochi.
Apart from the spectacular collection of men’s belts on the platform, consider exploring the collection of men’s shoes and shoe care accessories such as brushes and polishes. You can also find some colourful options in men’s socks that would pair well with many shoe styles.
Another highlight of the platform is their collection of other accessories such as bags, mobile covers and wallets. You are sure to love the attractive options within the aforementioned product pieces.
With such amazing products in store, you have all the reasons to sign up to Mochi and begin your online shopping spree today.
Men’s Belts FAQs
Should I opt for a casual or leather belt?
You can choose both casual as well as leather belts for men to match with your outfits. Just like shoes, there are formal and casual belts that complete your ensemble:
- Dress Belts - These belts for men are worn with suits and business attire. Black or brown imitation leather is the most preferred type of material used in making dress belts.
- Casual Belts - Casual belts can be worn with casual bottomwear, including jeans, shorts, chinos, and many more. The belts are available in rope, webbing, and canvas styles.
What belt should I wear with jeans?
The beauty of jeans is that you can wear any men’s belts with them. But you have to consider the basics of pairing belts with jeans. Slim variants with a broader strap are the most suitable type of men’s belts. The belts are available in different variants made up of leather, matte, rugged, braided or textured materials with large or decorative buckles. You can pick men’s belts that match your shoes and put together a modish casual look.
Do you have to wear a belt if you tuck your shirt in?
Yes, it is necessary to wear a belt when you tuck a button-down dress shirt into your bottomwear. It creates an appealing aesthetic of topwear and bottom wear that are separate from each other. So, it is essential to have a proper belt that makes you look neatly dressed and holds your pants in place throughout the day
Accessories | Men Bags | Men Socks | Women Bags | Women Mobile Covers | Women Wallets | Shoe Brush | Shoe Cream | Cream Polish | Shoe Deos | Shoehorn | Shoe Spray | Shoe Kit | Foot Spray | Shoe Care | Foot Care | Women Belts | Men Accessories | Women Accessories | Herbal Body Spray | Mobile Covers | Belts | Bags | Socks | Wallets | Zeolite Foot Spray | Liquid Polish | Shoe Shampoo | Foot File