Select Your Size
Mochi Jutti for Men - Jazz it up
Originating in the state of Punjab, Jutti is extremely popular in north India, and both men and women wear these traditional men’s slip-on shoes. Talking about the male demographic, jutti for men are worn both as daily wear shoes as well as part of ceremonial attire. Those who know the supreme comfort of wearing men’s jutti shoes will swear by its practicality and versatility. If you are on the lookout for a pair of men’s jutti online, here is a little guide to help you make your decision.
Juttis - Know about the designs, soles and materials
With the increasing popularity of Punjabi jutti for men across India, numerous styles have come into the picture featuring varied designs, patterns and adornments. While fabric jutti for men continue to be the top choice, new varieties such as leather jutti for men are also making a splash among Indians. Coming to the soles, TPR (Thermoplastic rubbers) and PU (polyurethane) soles are the most preferred options, along with leather.
Men’s Jutti - Style Tips to consider when shopping online
When shopping for jutti for men, the biggest concern is how the shoes would pair with our favourite outfits. Addressing those concerns, we have drafted some style tips that would help you with your men’s jutti online shopping spree.
- When we are talking Punjabi culture, then living big is the norm. Ceremonial Jutti for men and women are delicately crafted masterpieces fit for grand celebrations. The balance of cover and comfort make this one of the best everyday shoes and also the perfect dancing shoes.
- When opting for plain coloured kurtas, go for a bright pair of jutti for men. Do the opposite when wearing ornamental kurtas to balance out the look.
- You can spice up your casual Saturday look, pair your classic blue denim with a neat pair of tan leather jutti.
- Trousers in light shades like beige, blue, and white work well with tan leather juttis for men. Whereas, black jutti for men work best with dark shade trousers like navy blue, and black.
- Caring well for your leather jutti with a foot spray to keep them clean is essential. This practice will ensure they last you many good years.
Buy Mochi Juti for Men
Your shoes speak volumes about your personality, so invest in the best pairs of jutti for men to keep you looking sharp and in style at all times. On Mochi, you can shop from the expanding range of jutti for men and other contemporary range of men’s sandals and shoes online for all occasions. Also, Mochi is more than just an online shoe store. So, browse the extensive catalogue of accessories, bags, ladies wallet and much more. Explore the range of casual shoes for women and the coolest women’s boots or the cutest collection of ballerina shoes and boys shoes. Mochi brings you the trendiest styles in footwear to keep you looking your best. So shop online today and experience effortless online shopping experience.
Jutti for Men - FAQ's
What is Punjabi Jutti?
Punjabi Juttis are footwear mostly worn in the northern regions of India. However, the popularity of the footwear style has gradually spread across the nation. They are made from leather and often feature extensive embroidery. Initially, juttis were worn by women from Rajput families but in modern times it is worn by both men and women. With the improved efficiency of digital shopping platforms, buying jutti for men online has become an incredibly easy process.
What are the different occasion to wear jutti for men?
Due to its eye-catching ornamental styling, men’s jutti can be worn during wedding, sangeet ceremonies or any ethnic-themed event. For example, you can pair jutti for men with traditional Punjabi kurtas and pajamas for even an office Diwali party.
What is the difference between jutti and mojari?
There are no major differences between juttis and mojaris, as both the footwear are closely related to each other. But here are the minor details you should know about both the handcrafted shoes -
- Juttis - In terms of styling, the most distinctive feature of juttis are that they have flat fronts.
- Mojaris - The footwear has extended curled toes or nokhs in the end which makes it different from the jutti.
What shoes to wear with kurta?
To stand out among others during special occasions, consider wearing juttis and pair your elegant kurta and pyjama, among other options. There are a number of ways to do so. For example, jutti for men can be paired with a full-length bright coloured kurta and a dhoti. You can also look suave in a semi-traditional look by pairing the juttis with a short length kurta and jeans.
Men Casual Shoes | Men Ethnic Shoes | Men Formal Shoes | Men Sports Shoes | Men Boots | Men Brogue Shoes | Men Derby Shoes | Men Kolhapuris Shoes | Men Loafers | Men Moccasin | Men Mojaris | Men Monk Shoes | Men Oxford Shoes | Men Pathanis Shoes | Men Sandals | Men Slip Ons | Men Slippers | Men Sneakers | Men Thong Shoes | Men Running Shoes | Men Walking Shoes | Men Shoes | Sandals | Sports Shoes | Boots | Loafers | Sneakers | Slippers | Formal Shoes | Casual Shoes | Flats | Kolhapuri | Moccasin | Walking Shoes | Mojari | Party Shoes | Wedding Shoes | Slip Ons | Semi Formal Shoes | Ethnic Shoes | Jutis