Select Your Size
Mochi Men Moccasins - Mix it up
Of the many available choices in men’s footwear, moccasins are arguably the ones with the least hassle of maintenance. These trouble-free favourites are ideal for a casual weekend walk and also for everyday office wear. While they may look similar, moccasins should not be confused with loafers or boat shoes. Moccasins for men spell comfort and sophistication as they are neat, trendy, and versatile. Men’s leather Moccasin shoes can be paired with a variety of clothing and worn at many different occasions, so stock up on cool men’s moccasin shoes and amp up your style quotient.
Men’s moccasin shoes for a casual vibe:
Black tie events call for oxfords and moccasins for men are more attuned to laid back get-togethers like a Friday night out at the club. Worn best with casual trousers, here are a few insights to redefine your look with a suave pair of men’s moccasin shoes.
- Lightweight and with generous cover, moccasins for men are the ideal choice of footwear for a long day outdoors.
- Enjoy the delights of long strolls when wearing men’s moccasin loafers or the joys of long drives wearing driving moccasin shoes.
- Nothing complements men’s leather Moccasins better than jeans and the best way to make this combination work for you is by staying with a pair of well-fitting jeans.
- Moccasins for men demand the perfect trousers because loose-fitting, baggy cargos and flowing pyjamas just don’t make the cut.
- Men’s black moccasins shoes paired with slim-fit black trousers and a well-fitted shirt make for a dapper evening outfit. These shoes work for semi-formal occasions as well as party casuals
- Moccasins for men in shades of brown, beige, and tan are more suited for day time commitments, pair these with classic blue denim and a linen shirt, complete the look with a belt to match your shoes
The many styles of Moccasins:
Moccasin shoes originated as Moccasin boots and eventually evolved to the design we know today. The overall design and construction remain the same but there is beauty in the details, we check out the many tasteful elements that make moccasins for men one of the most noticeable footwear.
- Men’s moccasins loafers come in a variety of designs, from little leather craftsmanship to deeper details like textured leather and artsy stitching.
- Wear your favourite grey chinos with a pair of brown moccasins or tan formal moccasins for men finished off with tasteful tassels for that pinch of playfulness.
- Moccasins for men with buckles add an elegant sparkle to the footwear and these styles are best worn with crisp oxford shirts tucked into chinos or solid jeans.
The rule to remember with moccasins for men is to keep it sharp. Swap the relaxed T-shirts for fitted polo neck T-shirts, jeans, trousers and chinos must fit well and be of the perfect length. A neat fold at the bottom of your jeans will allow the focus to be on your moccasin shoes.
Shop Mochi for the finest in footwear:
Make Mochi your one-stop shop for all things in footwear fashion. Browse through a plethora of moccasins for women, formal shoes for the office and loafers for women. Shop stylish boys loafer shoes or some elegant loafers for men. So get shopping on Mochi today to bring home the coolest pair of sandals, men’s moccasin slippers, moccasin boots or even formal shoes for women. Find what you are looking for when you shop on Mochi!
Mens Moccasins - FAQs
What are the best moccasins, and where can you get them?
Here’s is a list of the best men’s moccasins you can shop from Mochi:
- Loafers have become the ultimate style statement for their versatility. The absence of straps and shoe strings makes them easy to wear and standout.
- Slip-ons are other popular men’s moccasin shoes that have gained popularity for their design. The slip-ons look similar to loafers, but the laces make them different.
- Jutis are mostly worn on traditional occasions, but currently, they are trending for their use as daily wear. For example, the footwear can be worn with a pair of jeans and kurta for a casual look.
Do guys wear moccasins?
Yes, guys do wear moccasins. Men’s moccasins have become a style statement in the fashion industry for their versatility. Because of their unique style and design, they are considered as semi-formal shoes. For example, men’s leather moccasins can be paired with both formal as well as casual outfits.
What pants do you wear with moccasins?
Men’s moccasins come in different styles and colours that make them easy to team with all types of pants. They can be paired with jeans, chinos, and casual trousers for a more sophisticated look. Whereas, for casual outings, you can pair men’s moccasins with denim shorts.
What are driving moccasins?
Driving moccasins are a contemporary version of their traditional counterpart -- they provide extra grip while driving. These men’s moccasins have rubber tabs on the sole, making them more functional and long-lasting. The rubber soles have gaps in between them that helps you feel how much you accelerate and brake while driving your vehicles. This also makes them flexible and comfortable like their traditional counterparts.
Men Casual Shoes | Men Ethnic Shoes | Men Formal Shoes | Men Sports Shoes | Men Boots | Men Brogue Shoes | Men Derby Shoes | Men Jutis | Men Kolhapuris Shoes | Men Loafers | Men Mojaris | Men Monk Shoes | Men Oxford Shoes | Men Pathanis Shoes | Men Sandals | Men Slip Ons | Men Slippers | Men Sneakers | Men Thong Shoes | Men Running Shoes | Men Walking Shoes | Men Shoes | Sandals | Sports Shoes | Boots | Loafers | Sneakers | Slippers | Formal Shoes | Casual Shoes | Flats | Kolhapuri | Moccasin | Walking Shoes | Mojari | Party Shoes | Wedding Shoes | Slip Ons | Semi Formal Shoes | Ethnic Shoes | Jutis