Select Your Size
Carrying off Mochi Chappals for Men in Style
There was a time in the past when men’s footwear in western fashion was limited to the formal kind. The casual styles were not a focus until a couple of decades ago when men too began experimenting with their clothes, as well as footwear. Slippers for women have always seen more trends and variety but now the needs of the opposite gender are also being addressed by more than just a handful of brands, providing them with many choices in chappals for men.
These days, oxfords, brogues and boots are being switched up with men’s slip-on shoes and men’s slippers more than just once in a while. Branded chappals for men are featured on models in editorial spreads as well as spotted on celebrities. They are the ultimate in slip-on shoes and you will be on-trend to incorporate them in your ensembles. You can now go men’s chappal online shopping, so read on to know how to carry such footwear off with aplomb.
Tips on How to Ace Wearing Chappals for Men
Here are some insights into how you can look your relaxed best wearing chappals for men.
1. Feet Need Care
The perception that men’s bodies don’t require as much care cannot change fast enough. There is nothing worse than having callouses and cracked heels showing while lounging around in your slippers. Keep in mind that when wearing chappals for men, pretty much your entire foot is on display. So take that much required time to get a pedicure regularly because not only will you feel good but you can also gain those brownie points for being aware of your looks from top to toe.
2. Pick Your Pair
There are too many casual outfits to count that you can team with your favourite footwear, so having more than just a few pairs of chappals for men is essential. The completely flat leather chappals for men are ideal for linen trousers and casual shirts. Alternatively, the kind with a slight back heel with a thong strap works well with ethnic wear such as kurta pyjamas. Finally, synthetic pairs in light materials look smart when paired with athleisure ensembles
3. Getting into Details
As with most things, there are some do’s and don’ts when it comes to casual chappals for men. Wearing them to a corporate environment would definitely be out of bounds. But for a fetching brunch look, wear them with fitted chinos rolled up to reveal the ankle, and a tucked-in shirt and blazer. Chappals for men won’t cut it on a first date, yet when worn with blue jeans, a white shirt and sunglasses, you will look appealing to your significant other.
Chappals for men - FAQs
What is the difference between a sandal and a chappal?
There are a few key differences between sandals and chappals:
- While chappals primarily are slip on styles with either a v shaped or a toe thong, sandals are styles with a back strap or an ankle strap. Sandals provide the feet with a more secure grip. They can be with less straps or almost fully cover the foot.
- Chappals have a characteristic flat sole that is held loosely on the foot by a Y-shaped strap that passes between the big toe and the second toe to the sides of the foot. Sometimes, chappals may also have a strap for the foot and a small one for the big toe. Sandals on the other end, come with a characteristic ankle strap to hold the foot in place.
- Chappals are constructed from rubber, plastic and sometimes leather, while sandals are built from sturdy materials like suede, leather, and fabric.
- Chappals are mainly worn indoors because they expose the feet so there is a higher likelihood that your feet will get dirty or injured
What outfit can I wear chappals with?
Depending upon the material of the chappals, you can pair outfits.
- Regular rubber chappals can be worn with loungewear for chilling at home.
- Leather chappals for men can be styled with a traditional kurta-pyjama to add some grace to the overall look. You can also pair them with jeans for a casual look.
Can chappals be worn to the office?
The collection of men's chappals online come in a wide range of materials which can be easily styled with casual workwear. If your workplace does not have a strict formal dressing code, leather chappals for men can be styled for a semi-formal shirt with a nice pair of blue jeans or a kurta-pyjama.
Is wearing chappals bad for your feet?
Chappals are not necessarily bad for your feet, but rubber chappals are better worn indoors. Walking in rubber chappals on uneven surfaces outside the home can be seriously harmful to your feet since there is not enough cushioning to walk on hard surfaces.
Men Casual Shoes | Men Ethnic Shoes | Men Formal Shoes | Men Sports Shoes | Men Boots | Men Brogue Shoes | Men Derby Shoes | Men Jutis | Men Kolhapuris Shoes | Men Loafers | Men Moccasin | Men Mojaris | Men Monk Shoes | Men Oxford Shoes | Men Pathanis Shoes | Men Sandals | Men Slip Ons | Men Slippers | Men Sneakers | Men Running Shoes | Men Walking Shoes | Men Shoes | Sandals | Sports Shoes | Boots | Loafers | Sneakers | Slippers | Formal Shoes | Casual Shoes | Flats | Kolhapuri | Moccasin | Walking Shoes | Mojari | Party Shoes | Wedding Shoes | Slip Ons | Semi Formal Shoes | Ethnic Shoes | Jutis