Select Your Size
Mochi Kolhapuri Chappal for Men - Refresh your style
The wonderful world of men’s casual footwear has a plethora of stylish options for all seasons. Of the many modern choices available today, ethnic styles of men’s slippers are among the trendiest pairs you can buy to amp up your style. The fashion-conscious men of today are experts in finding ways to blend ethnic and modern wear for a dapper look. There are many ways to wear Kolhapuri chappal for men with both formal and casual outfits. Simply match the colours well, and you are in to make a memorable style statement. Kolhapuri chappal for men is considered both formal and informal. This versatility defines this style to make it a favourite for everyday wear and special occasions.
We take a look at the best ways to wear your favourite outfits with men’s Kolhapuri chappal. Finding the perfect style of Kolhapuri for men can be time consuming but shopping online will allow you to breeze through the process.
Kolhapuri shoes for men are an icon in the interior regions of Maharashtra. The Kolhapuri slippers for men are made of leather and coloured with vegetable dyes. Men’s Kolhapuri chappals are mainly known for their exquisite perforated designs.
- Rugged and Stylish: Originally designed for the rugged terrain of interior Maharashtra region, Kolhapuri slippers for men are among the strongest pairs of casual footwear out there. Kolhapuri slippers for men give your ensemble a rich touch with an ethnic flair.
- Versatile for all occasions: The beauty of Kolhapuri slippers for men is their incredible versatility. Men’s Kolhapuri sandals can add a stylish spin to any look and take over as the focus of your outfit for the day.
Kolhapuri chappals for men can complement the jeans and T-shirt look as well as an ethnic kurta pajama ensemble. The combinations are plentiful, so go ahead and get creative with your pair of men’s Kolhapuri sandals.
Wearing Kolhapuri Chappal for men:
Choosing the appropriate pair of footwear for the occasion is one of the key decisions while putting together your outfit. We take a look at how you can bring out the best of when wearing Kolhapuri men’s chappal.
- Indo western wear: Kolhapuri chappal for ladies blend beautifully with summer dresses and long skirts. This all-season style can be translated into men’s fashion too where you can pair your favourite jeans with a beige Kolhapuri chappal for men. Complete the look with a neat Nehru jacket if you are heading out in the day.
- Ethnic essentials: The wedding season is the best time to go all-out ethnic and live the desi fashion to the fullest. Kolhapuri chappal for men is the best choice if you are a busy body at weddings and other big celebrations. Pair your sherwanis and kurtas with a grand pair of black Kolhapuri chappal for men and dance away with confidence as you rock the desi look with fierce flamboyance.
Find the finest Mochi Kolhapuri Chappal Online:
Buying Kolhapuri chappal for men online has never been easier. All you have to do is explore Mochi's catalogue at your convenience to find the ideal pair of your choice. The many styles of ethnic shoes for men and the stylish pairs of men’s slip-on shoes will have you redefining your style to make a bold statement. Find stunning footwear for everyone in the family online on Mochi. Shop from a selection of boys slippers, ladies casual shoes and men’s formal shoes in the most in-trend styles online on Mochi. So, get shopping on Mochi and refresh your shoe collection today!
Men’s Kolhapuris - FAQ
Can I wear Kolhapuris to a wedding reception?
Yes, you can. As a footwear style rooted in tradition, men’s Kolhapuris pair well with most ethnic Indian outfits that are commonly worn at wedding receptions. For example, Kolhapuri chappals for men are often paired with sherwanis, which further adds to the rich appeal of the outfit.
What is the best outfit that goes well with Kolhapuris?
Sherwanis are a great traditional Indian apparel item that goes well with men’s Kolhapuris. Cotton kurtas with jeans are also a good outfit option to match with men’s Kolhapuri chappals, giving the wearer a more Indo-western look.
How to identify an original Kolhapuri chappal?
Made out of 100% pure leather, men’s Kolhapuris can be identified through their distinct open-toed, T-strap design. Also, the tanning process makes the leather hard, giving men’s Kolhapuris a hard sole that feels velvety in terms of texture. The tanning process also gives original men’s Kolhapuris their distinct shades of red. These colours could range from a light tan to deeper reddish browns.
How to soften Kolhapuri chappals?
There are two ways in which you can soften Kolhapuri sandals for men -
- Place the chappal under tap water for two to three seconds. Once done, take a moment before wiping the chappal with a dry cloth. Bringing the chappal in contact with water introduces moisture to the material, thereby softening the surface instantly.
- Apply oil on the chappal using a piece of cotton to soften it. You could opt for castor or any other oil for the purpose.
Men Kolhapuri Shoes Price List
|Men Kolhapuri Shoes||Price|
|Mochi Beige Ethnic Kolhapuris||₹1890|
|Mochi Brown Ethnic Kolhapuris||₹1990|
|Mochi Light Brown Ethnic Kolhapuris||₹1990|
|Mochi Black Ethnic Kolhapuris||₹1990|
|Mochi Dark Brown Ethnic Kolhapuris||₹1990|
|Mochi Jet Black Ethnic Kolhapuris||₹1990|
Men Casual Shoes | Men Ethnic Shoes | Men Formal Shoes | Men Sports Shoes | Men Boots | Men Brogue Shoes | Men Derby Shoes | Men Jutis | Men Loafers | Men Moccasin | Men Mojaris | Men Monk Shoes | Men Oxford Shoes | Men Pathanis Shoes | Men Sandals | Men Slip Ons | Men Slippers | Men Sneakers | Men Thong Shoes | Men Running Shoes | Men Walking Shoes | Men Shoes | Sandals | Sports Shoes | Boots | Loafers | Sneakers | Slippers | Formal Shoes | Casual Shoes | Flats | Kolhapuri | Moccasin | Walking Shoes | Mojari | Party Shoes | Wedding Shoes | Slip Ons | Semi Formal Shoes | Ethnic Shoes | Jutis