CategoryPress enter to collapse or expand the menu.
Sparkling Clean Footwear with Mochi Shoe Care
Every piece of footwear is unique in its design. Hence, special shoe care is a prerequisite for each one of them. Mochi understood this crucial requirement of the general populace and curated a wide range of shoe care products that will add a special sheen to any piece of footwear.
The collection of footwear and accessories for women on Mochi resonates with the brand’s embracement of unique designs and styles. At the same time, it takes incredible measure to avoid compromising on quality. The same can be said about the best shoe cleaner ranges on Mochi which many have an eye on.
Types of Shoe Care Products on Mochi
Infused with high-quality products and a rich appeal, footwear from Mochi deserve some special attention many a time. Hence, begin by scouting some of the different types of shoe care products offered by Mochi:
- Shoe spray - The primary purpose of these sprays is to cleanse your shoes and provide protection against external elements such as dirt. While the shoe cleaning spray will help you get the dirt and grime off your shoes, the care spray will provide the necessary polish to make your footwear shine.
- Shoe cream - These make for the perfect item to use on footwear if you want them to a shining finish. Find shoe creams in brown, black, tan, and other colours, so you are sure to find the ideal cream for your shoe. Apart from giving it the much-talked shine, shoe cream polishes also provide moisture to the shoes.
- Shoe brushes - A shoe brush not only helps remove dirt from shoes but also prepares them for any treatment such as polishes. For example, it is recommended to use a soft brush prior to a leather shoe cleaner. This sequence ensures that the cleaner reacts optimally on the leather shoes.
- Shoe cleaner- A thorough cleaning can do wonders to a pair of shoes. Specially formulated shampoos and cleansers help eliminate stains on your shoes and give them a new lease of life. The shoe cleaning kits from Mochi have everything you need to keep your shoes looking squeaky clean.
Tips on Using Mochi Shoe Care Products
Here are some tips on how to take care of footwear with the right application of various shoe care products:
- Leather shoes require regular polish. Lack of adherence to this aspect is likely to make the shoes lose their sheen.
- Due to excessive moisture in the air during monsoon, it is always recommended to wear specially made rainy shoes in the season.
- One must note that not all shoes are washable shoes. For example, water can actually damage suede shoes. Hence, these shoes must be cleaned by hand with the use of specially formulated products.
- If you wear shoes for long durations of time, use a foot spray beforehand. This measure will help keep your shoes odourless.
- When not in use, insert shoe trees into footwear to maintain their shape over long periods.
- Air out your running shoes after each wear as damp shoes can lead to fungal growth.
Buy Mochi Shoe Care Accessories Online on Mochi
Mochi will help you give your shoes the attention and care they deserve with its expansive range of shoe care products. In addition to the fantastic collection, one must even consider joining the MyMochi loyalty program to avail various perks. So sign up to Mochi and explore the best options in footwear and accessories today.
Shoe Care FAQs
What should my shoe care kit contain?
We have listed three crucial shoe care products that will help keep your footwear looking and feeling as good as new for a long time to come:
- Shoe care cream and liquid polish replenishes the fats and oils in your shoes and prevents the material from saturating with moisture or water.
- Shoe spray creates an invisible shield that protects your footwear from the elements, including dirt, rain, snow, etc.
- Shoe cleaning brush allows you to clean dirt and dust off of your footwear and apply shoe cream without any hassle.
How do you take care of leather shoes?
To make your leather shoes last longer, proper shoe care is essential. Here are things you can do to take care of your leather shoes properly.
- For cleaning your footwear, use a proper leather shoe cleaner and clean with a brush or soft cloth.
- Polish your leather shoes by applying conditioner and shoe polish every week to maintain the shine.
- Weatherproof your shoes with a good shoe spray or galoshes and prevent natural elements from damaging the footwear.
How can I avoid smelly shoes?
Here is a list of things you can do to keep your shoes smelling fresh all season long:
- Avoid wearing the same shoes two days in a row and let them dry from the previous day’s wear.
- Apply foot powder to sweaty feet and prevent problems such as foot irritation and itchiness.
- Charcoal insoles can help deodorize your feet by absorbing bad smells.
Accessories | Men Bags | Men Belts | Men Socks | Women Bags | Women Mobile Covers | Women Wallets | Shoe Brush | Shoe Cream | Cream Polish | Shoe Deos | Shoehorn | Shoe Spray | Shoe Kit | Foot Spray | Foot Care | Women Belts | Men Accessories | Women Accessories | Herbal Body Spray | Mobile Covers | Belts | Bags | Socks | Wallets | Zeolite Foot Spray | Liquid Polish | Shoe Shampoo | Foot File