CategoryPress enter to collapse or expand the menu.
Shoe Care FAQs
What should my shoe care kit contain?
We have listed three crucial shoe care products that will help keep your footwear looking and feeling as good as new for a long time to come:
- Shoe care cream and liquid polish replenishes the fats and oils in your shoes and prevents the material from saturating with moisture or water.
- Shoe spray creates an invisible shield that protects your footwear from the elements, including dirt, rain, snow, etc.
- Shoe cleaning brush allows you to clean dirt and dust off of your footwear and apply shoe cream without any hassle.
How do you take care of leather shoes?
To make your leather shoes last longer, proper shoe care is essential. Here are things you can do to take care of your leather shoes properly.
- For cleaning your footwear, use a proper leather shoe cleaner and clean with a brush or soft cloth.
- Polish your leather shoes by applying conditioner and shoe polish every week to maintain the shine.
- Weatherproof your shoes with a good shoe spray or galoshes and prevent natural elements from damaging the footwear.
How can I avoid smelly shoes?
Here is a list of things you can do to keep your shoes smelling fresh all season long:
- Avoid wearing the same shoes two days in a row and let them dry from the previous day’s wear.
- Apply foot powder to sweaty feet and prevent problems such as foot irritation and itchiness.
- Charcoal insoles can help deodorize your feet by absorbing bad smells.
Accessories | Men Bags | Men Belts | Men Socks | Women Bags | Women Mobile Covers | Women Wallets | Shoe Brush | Shoe Cream | Cream Polish | Shoe Deos | Shoehorn | Shoe Spray | Shoe Kit | Foot Spray | Foot Care | Women Belts | Men Accessories | Women Accessories | Herbal Body Spray | Mobile Covers | Belts | Bags | Socks | Wallets | Zeolite Foot Spray | Liquid Polish | Shoe Shampoo | Foot File