Mochi Mojaris - Nail the Ethnic Look
Mojari is the traditional footwear of Rajasthan made of tanned leather with origins in the medieval era of India. The intricate embroidered upper portion of the footwear makes it stand out from other ethnic shoes.
They are known to have a thick sole that protects people from extreme climatic conditions of its state of origin. Its sturdy design also proves to be useful while walking on thorny pathways and crossing rough terrains.
History of Mojari
In the earlier days, mojaris was worn by people who belonged to the royal family. They wore shoes that were embroidered with silver and gold threads. In addition to which, expensive gems and pearls were also used to embellish them.
With time, materials such as cowrie shells, beads, and mirrors are used to embellish the traditional footwear. Nowadays, the modern variants feature a mix of both styles for best effect.
Types of Mojaris online
They are known by different names in different parts of India, such as Khussa and Saleem Shahi, to name a few. As for their design, many regions offer a different take in creating the shoes.
Worn by both men and women on festive occasions, you can find these traditional shoes in vibrant colours, unique designs, and gorgeous embellishments on Mochi.
Fashion Tips to Wear Mojari
Indian men and women look elegant in traditional wear. However, it is important to select the right footwear to nail the perfect ethnic look. Women and men’s mojaris are ideal for special occasions such as sangeet and wedding. You can also wear jutti for men with kurtas and denim. The following style guide will help you select the right footwear with your ethnic outfit.
Tips for Men:
- Men can wear black mojari with dark coloured Sherwani when attending a friend’s wedding. It will add elegance to your ethnic outfit and give you a royal look.
- Jacket Sherwani is in vogue these days. Men can team it with brown Rajasthani mojari and Patiala pants for a fashionable look.
- If you want to try a semi-formal ethnic look, wear beige coloured casual Rajputi mojari with a bright coloured Kurta and a Nehru jacket. The ideal choice in bottomwear for this look would be Salwar pants.
Tips for women:
- For grand ethnic occasions like festivals, women can wear golden designer mojari with a long kurti and palazzo set.
- Punjabi mojari, also called jutti looks elegant with Patiala suits. You can choose between hand-painted, sequined, and embroidered designs for different looks.
- These shoes are often also considered for daily wear use with colourful options being popular among women. The colour-rich designs are preferred as they give women the freedom to pair the shoes with various outfits.
Buy Mojari Online from Mochi Shoes
You cannot ignore the importance of ethnic footwear when you are wearing traditional outfits. Hence, to begin with, choose mojaris in your desired colour to nail your ethnic look.
Apart from the wide range of products, the loyalty program, irresistible pricing, and secure online transactions make Mochi the go-to online shopping destination for footwear and accessories. So, sign up now and explore the best that Mochi has to offer.
Men Ethnic Shoes | Men Formal Shoes | Men Sports Shoes | Men Boots | Men Brogue Shoes | Men Derby Shoes | Men Jutis | Men Kolhapuris Shoes | Men Loafers | Men Moccasin | Men Mojaris | Men Monk Shoes | Men Oxford Shoes | Men Pathanis Shoes | Men Sandals | Men Slip Ons | Men Slippers | Men Sneakers | Men Running Shoes | Men Walking Shoes | Men Shoes | Women Ethnic Shoes | Women Formal Shoes | Women Party Shoes | Women Sports Shoes | Women Wedding Shoes | Ballerinas | Women Boots | Women Comfort Shoes | Women Gladiators Shoes | Women Kolhapuris | Women Loafers | Women Moccasin | Women Mojaris | Women Mules | Women Peep Toes | Women Pumps | Women Sandals | Women Slip Ons | Women Slippers | Women Sneakers | Women Walking Shoes | Women Shoes | Boys Shoes | Boys Casual Shoes | Boys Boots | Boys Mojaris | Boys Slip Ons | Boys Loafers | Boys Moccasin | Boys Formal Shoes | Boys Sports Shoes | Boys Sandals | Boys Slippers | Boys Sneakers