Foot Spray - For Fresh-smelling Feet
Do your feet sweat profusely after a rigorous gym workout? This is because they are a breeding ground for foul-smelling bacteria and fungi that also cause skin itching and in some cases, skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis and athlete’s foot. If you wish to avoid such rather embarrassing and uncomfortable situations, it is important that you keep your feet clean and dry. But it is not always possible to wash and powder your feet every couple of hours, especially if you work long days or are a fitness freak.
Our range of handy foot sprays works by inhibiting the growth of microorganisms for an extended period. Rush right over to our website for a selection of foot sprays that will keep your feet smelling good while steering clear of pesky skin conditions.
Spray it and Forget it
Footwear can get shockingly dirty real fast, but not a lot of us remember to clean it regularly. This leads to the build-up of dead skin, sweat, and malodour brought on by harmful microbes. While it is advisable to wear fresh socks and keep both your footwear and feet as clean as you can, foot sprays are a god-send to those who lead hectic lives. Here are a few points to bear in mind while choosing a foot odour spray:
- Foot hygiene is your number one defence against foot odour and other annoying skin conditions. Make sure to shower every day or as often as necessary, depending on your lifestyle and personal hygiene needs. For example, if you lead an active lifestyle, you may have to shower more than once a day. The same applies for the hot summer months or if you commute long distances every day.
- Foot sprays come with anti-bacterial and antifungal properties and can keep away bad smell for hours depending on their formulation. Make sure to check the ingredients list for components that may cause skin irritation or allergies.
- Read the instructions for use and do as directed. While some foot sprays are to be used directly on the skin, some can be used on or inside your footwear. Make sure to take stock of the material your shoes or sandals are made of before making a purchase as some foot sprays may not suit leather, suede or other delicate material. One must also be cautious not to get permanent stains on their footwear on account of the spray, and hence, this step is very important.
- Using sweat-wicking powder or absorbent socks (a new pair every day) is another effective way of keeping malodour at bay. It is important to ensure that your foot spray can be used along with them without causing any skin irritation or fraying of sock fabric.
- Checking the expiry date on foot sprays and other foot care products is a good practice. Make sure to wash your footwear with a shoe shampoo and use a protective shoe cream afterwards for long lasting shine and clean inners.
Buy Foot Sprays Online at Mochi
The Mochi foot spray collection boasts of foot care products that will help you bid a permanent goodbye to foot odour. We ship to all major pin codes countrywide and have cash on delivery and 15-day returns options. Buy from our shoe deodorizer collection, including shoe closet staples like the Zeolite foot spray. Log in to your Mochi account and get shopping right away!
Foot Spray FAQ's
Why are my feet smelly?
If you don’t take care of your feet, they will start smelling bad in the following scenarios:
- When engaging in physically intensive activities like sports, running etc.
- Excessive sweating during high-stress situations
- In some cases, a medical condition called hyperhidrosis makes you sweat more than a regular person.
- Fungal infections like eczema, psoriasis, and athlete’s feet.
- When your sweat gets soaked in your shoes, and you do not dry them before the next use.
How can I get rid of foot odour?
There are some easy ways to get rid of your smelly foot:
- Keep your feet clean by washing and cleaning them daily.
- Opt for socks in fabrics that can absorb sweat and moisture such as cotton, wool, or other special knits. Thus, allowing your feet to feel comfortable and breathe free.
- Put on a fresh pair of socks every day if the socks get damp too often.
- Wash your insoles (if washable) to eliminate the odour. However, be sure to dry them effectively before wearing them.
- Use foot odour sprays to kill bacteria in your shoes.
Can you put deodorant on your feet?
You can use a foot deodorant spray on your feet regularly to eliminate foul smell from them. These sprays are completely safe to use on the skin and convenient to apply it on your feet. For best effect, apply it every day on the bottom of your feet and let it dry before putting the shoes back on your feet.
How do you use foot spray?
Follow these steps for applying foot spray on your legs and feet:
- For better effect, shake the container well before spraying it on to your feet.
- Spray the foot spray directly on your legs and feet.
- Gently massage until you feel the cooling sensation on your skin.
- Again use the foot spray before you wear your shoes in the morning.
What is the best foot spray?
When deciding on which is the best foot spray for your feet, consider what features a product offers. Ideally, look for products that address common foot-related concerns. Some of them include cracked heels and the frequent appearance of dry or dead skin. Also, look for foot sprays which are free from gas, as they prove to be more effective for daily use. Our pick for the best foot spray online would be Zeolite Herbals Foot Spray as it addressed all prominent concerns related to the feet in a single product.
Accessories | Men Bags | Men Belts | Men Socks | Women Bags | Women Mobile Covers | Women Wallets | Shoe Brush | Shoe Cream | Cream Polish | Shoe Deos | Shoehorn | Shoe Spray | Shoe Kit | Shoe Care | Foot Care | Women Belts | Men Accessories | Women Accessories | Herbal Body Spray | Mobile Covers | Belts | Bags | Socks | Wallets | Zeolite Foot Spray | Liquid Polish | Shoe Shampoo | Foot File