Select Your Size
Mochi Men Sandals
Sandals are the oldest and commonly used type of footwear globally. The plated, woven designs with a protective sole and a simple strap are features that are common in most designs, even today. Earlier, there wasn’t any difference between footwear for women and men. But by the 19th century, varied designs finally created specific footwear designs for both genders. While the style evolution in ladies’ sandals exploded, the impact of the change was also seen in men’s sandals too.
Hence today, there are numerous options to choose from in men’s sandals, be in terms of design, style, colour or any add-ons. Either way, with many options, comes the aspect of confusion. Addressing this concern, we shall be focussing on the men’s sandal variants that currently in style.
Basic Types of Mochi Mens Sandals Online
Just like women’s sandals, we can categorise men’s sandals into two basic variants - formal and casual. Now, each variant of men’s sandals has its set of advantages that one should know of. To discover these key advantages, refer to the points below.
- Men’s Formal Sandals - Similar to formal shoes in its make, formal men’s sandals are the ideal choice for workdays during the monsoon. Among them, men’s leather sandals often emerge as the most popular choice. However, more materials are also catching up in popularity.
- Men’s Casual Sandals - Airy and sturdy, casual men’s sandals are a fantastic choice to opt for those who love the outdoors. When paired with the right outfits, men’s casual sandals can become the ultimate combination of comfort and style.
Easy Tips To Consider When Buying Sandals
While there may be only two categorisations of men’s sandals mentioned above, there are numerous style tips to consider when buying them. Here are some of them:
- Choose leather sandals - The most versatile among sandals, these go well with both semi-formal and casual looks. Whether it is the monsoon or the winter, this sandal is a winner in every season. During the colder seasons, one could even pair them with men’s socks for extra comfort.
- Colour Matching - This aspect is key when it comes to wearing men’s sandals. If you seem unsure of it, opt for monochrome outfits (black shirt-pant and vice versa) to pair with men’s black sandals. If you wish to explore more options, black and blue are two colours that never seem to fail in colour matching. Hence, a T-shirt with dark jeans in the aforementioned colours with simple sandals can be an eye-catching combination too.
- Roll up the trousers - When wearing trousers or jeans, roll up them by at least one fold. This gives a neat look to the overall style, thus winning you some brownie points in terms of eye-catching appeal.
Shop for Great Mochi Mens Sandals
Featuring some of the best sandals for men online along with other footwear like sneakers and loafer shoes, Mochi has all it takes to be your one-stop-shop. But, female readers, be rest assured, there is an equally spectacular collection of women’s sandals awaiting you too. With fantastic sales and discounts available along with perks like easy returns and exchange, MyMochi Loyalty Program among others, Mochi is a platform that is made to be customer-friendly. So, now that we have given you all the reasons, begin your gents’ sandal online shopping spree on Mochi right away! While you are at it, do check out the amazing accessories and shoes online too.
Men’s Sandals - FAQ's
Why one should buy men’s sandals online?
One should order men’s sandals online because of the wide range of designs and assurance of quality, and most importantly, the swift delivery. Buying sandals online also gives you to avail several offers on your purchases, such as discounts, loyalty programs, cash on delivery options, etc. making the purchases lighter on the pocket.
What are the different types of men's sandals?
There are many types of men’s sandals which you can buy online, such as -
- Casual Sandals has a simple design and can be paired elegantly with any given casual outfits or formal outfits throughout the year.
- Ethnic Sandals can be elegantly paired with kurtas and pajamas and can be worn on special occasions like weddings, sangeet ceremonies, etc.
- Fishermen Sandals have an open design and help water drain out of the footwear easily during rainy days or long fishing trips.
- Clogs have become prominent again in 2019 and are used mostly as day-to-day wear by men as everyday use.
- Gladiator sandals can be worn on special occasions and as an alternative to ethnic men’s sandals.
- Shoe-style Sandals can be worn with any formal outfits and no will be able to easily distinguish between formal shoes and shoe-style men’s sandals.
What are floaters in footwear?
Floaters have a similar design to men’s sandals which are open on the front and the sides. The footwear consists of a sole held by straps which cover users’ ankles and exposes parts of their feet for breathability and cutting down perspiration. The footwear is usually worn indoors but it can also be worn outdoors, especially during the summer.
What is the difference between slipper & sandals?
Here are some minor differences between men’s sandals and slippers. To begin with, sandals offer more coverage than slippers and are usually worn for outdoor activities. Whereas, slippers are more commonly worn indoors. Talking about the design, formal sandals for men feature a backstrap or closure that grips the foot, whereas slippers do not. Also, the build of the sandals makes them easier to wear throughout the year. Whereas, slippers are preferably worn mostly during summers.
Chappals for men - FAQs
What is the difference between a sandal and a chappal?
There are a few key differences between sandals and chappals:
- While chappals primarily are slip on styles with either a v shaped or a toe thong, sandals are styles with a back strap or an ankle strap. Sandals provide the feet with a more secure grip. They can be with less straps or almost fully cover the foot.
- Chappals have a characteristic flat sole that is held loosely on the foot by a Y-shaped strap that passes between the big toe and the second toe to the sides of the foot. Sometimes, chappals may also have a strap for the foot and a small one for the big toe. Sandals on the other end, come with a characteristic ankle strap to hold the foot in place.
- Chappals are constructed from rubber, plastic and sometimes leather, while sandals are built from sturdy materials like suede, leather, and fabric.
- Chappals are mainly worn indoors because they expose the feet so there is a higher likelihood that your feet will get dirty or injured
What outfit can I wear chappals with?
Depending upon the material of the chappals, you can pair outfits.
- Regular rubber chappals can be worn with loungewear for chilling at home.
- Leather chappals for men can be styled with a traditional kurta-pyjama to add some grace to the overall look. You can also pair them with jeans for a casual look.
Can chappals be worn to the office?
The collection of men's chappals online come in a wide range of materials which can be easily styled with casual workwear. If your workplace does not have a strict formal dressing code, leather chappals for men can be styled for a semi-formal shirt with a nice pair of blue jeans or a kurta-pyjama.
Is wearing chappals bad for your feet?
Chappals are not necessarily bad for your feet, but rubber chappals are better worn indoors. Walking in rubber chappals on uneven surfaces outside the home can be seriously harmful to your feet since there is not enough cushioning to walk on hard surfaces.
Men Casual Shoes | Men Ethnic Shoes | Men Formal Shoes | Men Sports Shoes | Men Boots | Men Brogue Shoes | Men Derby Shoes | Men Jutis | Men Kolhapuris Shoes | Men Loafers | Men Moccasin | Men Mojaris | Men Monk Shoes | Men Oxford Shoes | Men Pathanis Shoes | Men Slip Ons | Men Slippers | Men Sneakers | Men Thong Shoes | Men Running Shoes | Men Walking Shoes | Men Shoes | Sandals | Sports Shoes | Boots | Loafers | Sneakers | Slippers | Formal Shoes | Casual Shoes | Flats | Kolhapuri | Moccasin | Walking Shoes | Mojari | Party Shoes | Wedding Shoes | Slip Ons | Semi Formal Shoes | Ethnic Shoes | Jutis