Select Your Size
Sandals are the oldest and commonly used type of footwear globally. The plated, woven designs with a protective sole and a simple strap are features that are common in most designs, even today. Earlier, there wasn’t any difference between footwear for women and men. But by the 19th century, varied designs finally created specific footwear designs for both genders. While the style evolution in ladies’ sandals exploded, the impact of the change was also seen in men’s sandals too.
Hence today, there are numerous options to choose from in men’s sandals, be in terms of design, style, colour or any add-ons. Either way, with many options, comes the aspect of confusion. Addressing this concern, we shall be focussing on the men’s sandal variants that currently in style.
Basic Types of Men’s Sandals Online
Just like women’s sandals, we can categorise men’s sandals into two basic variants - formal and casual. Now, each variant of men’s sandals has its set of advantages that one should know of. To discover these key advantages, refer to the points below.
- Men’s Formal Sandals - Similar to formal shoes in its make, formal men’s sandals are the ideal choice for workdays during the monsoon. Among them, men’s leather sandals often emerge as the most popular choice. However, more materials are also catching up in popularity.
- Men’s Casual Sandals - Airy and sturdy, casual men’s sandals are a fantastic choice to opt for those who love the outdoors. When paired with the right outfits, men’s casual sandals can become the ultimate combination of comfort and style.
Easy Tips To Consider When Buying Sandals
While there may be only two categorisations of men’s sandals mentioned above, there are numerous style tips to consider when buying them. Here are some of them:
- Choose leather sandals - The most versatile among sandals, these go well with both semi-formal and casual looks. Whether it is the monsoon or the winter, this sandal is a winner in every season. During the colder seasons, one could even pair them with men’s socks for extra comfort.
- Colour Matching - This aspect is key when it comes to wearing men’s sandals. If you seem unsure of it, opt for monochrome outfits (black shirt-pant and vice versa) to pair with men’s black sandals. If you wish to explore more options, black and blue are two colours that never seem to fail in colour matching. Hence, a T-shirt with dark jeans in the aforementioned colours with simple sandals can be an eye-catching combination too.
- Roll up the trousers - When wearing trousers or jeans, roll up them by at least one fold. This gives a neat look to the overall style, thus winning you some brownie points in terms of eye-catching appeal.
Shop for Great Footwear Online on Mochi
Featuring some of the best sandals for men online along with other footwear like sneakers and loafer shoes, Mochi has all it takes to be your one-stop-shop. But, female readers, be rest assured, there is an equally spectacular collection of women’s sandals awaiting you too. With fantastic sales and discounts available along with perks like easy returns and exchange, MyMochi Loyalty Program among others, Mochi is a platform that is made to be customer-friendly. So, now that we have given you all the reasons, begin your gents’ sandal online shopping spree on Mochi right away! While you are at it, do check out the amazing accessories and shoes online too.
Men Casual Shoes | Men Ethnic Shoes | Men Formal Shoes | Men Sports Shoes | Men Boots | Men Brogue Shoes | Men Derby Shoes | Men Jutis | Men Kolhapuris Shoes | Men Loafers | Men Moccasin | Men Mojaris | Men Monk Shoes | Men Oxford Shoes | Men Pathanis Shoes | Men Slip Ons | Men Slippers | Men Sneakers | Men Thong Shoes | Men Running Shoes | Men Walking Shoes | Men Shoes | Sandals | Sports Shoes | Boots | Loafers | Sneakers | Slippers | Formal Shoes | Casual Shoes | Flats | Kolhapuri | Moccasin | Walking Shoes | Mojari | Party Shoes | Wedding Shoes | Slip Ons | Semi Formal Shoes | Ethnic Shoes | Jutis