Select Your Size
Women’s mules are a refreshing alternative to boring sandals and pumps. The footwear has a distinct elegance and charm that makes it a favourite of women. The origin of mules dates back to ancient Rome. However, it was during the 18th century that they came into prominence. In this era, the pretty and backless women’s mules were exclusively worn by upper-class women. But with time, mules fell out of fashion gradually with the arrival of closed shoes. But the stylish slip-on shoes have made a great comeback in the last few years.
Types of Women’s Mules
If you want to buy women’s mules online, Mochi is the ideal destination for you. We have an eye-catching collection of women’s mule shoes in various designs and colours. Instead of fussy straps and belts that cause hassle, women are opting for comfortable mules. You can find mules with a closed or open front. As they are open in the back, you can slip on your feet easily. Men’s slip-on shoes have also gained immense popularity these days.
Women’s mule shoes are classy and comfortable. You can wear them daily, whether you are stepping out to work or for brunch with friends. You can choose between block heel mules, flat mules, and espadrilles.
Style guide to wearing Mules for Women
The best thing about women’s mule shoes is that you can wear them with various outfits in your wardrobe. You can pair them with cropped pants for a sleek silhouette. You can also wear them with dresses or midi skirts. Here are some more suggestions on wearing women’s mules.
- A pair of classic block heel women’s mules will look great with jeans or a cocktail dress. The retro style footwear will fetch you plenty of compliments. You can find them in solid colours. The 2-inch heel will keep you comfortable throughout the day.
- If you are not comfortable with heels, you can try flat mules. The slip-on shoes for women work well with jeans, trousers, and work slacks.
- Espadrille slide sandals are ideal for summer evenings. The platform heels look stylish and glamorous. Available in eye-catching colours, you can wear them with skinny jeans or linen trousers.
- Kitten heel mules look great with gowns and dresses. If you want to flaunt a chic urban look, you can wear a maxi dress with sliders. Complete your super comfy look with a cropped denim jacket.
- If you are looking for something quirky, you must check out women’s mules in floral and animal prints. The stylish slippers for women can be paired with dresses and shorts.
- Instead of chappal or flip flops, you can wear flat mules at a beach vacation. They are available in gorgeous pastel colours. The slide sandals will look amazing with a beach dress.
Buy from the Mules collection on Mochi
Mules are in vogue these days as they are both stylish and comfortable. Whether you are wearing dresses, skinny jeans or shorts, you can find the perfect pair of slippers for women on Mochi. We also have boys’ slippers in various styles. So, what are you waiting for? Log on to Mochi right away and add a pair of comfortable women’s mules in your wardrobe.
Women Casual Shoes | Women Ethnic Shoes | Women Formal Shoes | Women Party Shoes | Women Sports Shoes | Women Wedding Shoes | Ballerinas | Women Boots | Women Comfort Shoes | Women Gladiators Shoes | Women Kolhapuris | Women Loafers | Women Moccasin | Women Mojaris | Women Peep Toes | Women Pumps | Women Sandals | Women Slip Ons | Women Slippers | Women Sneakers | Women Walking Shoes | Sandals | Sports Shoes | Boots | Loafers | Sneakers | Slippers | Formal Shoes | Casual Shoes | Flats | Kolhapuri | Moccasin | Walking Shoes | Mojari | Party Shoes | Wedding Shoes | Slip Ons | Semi Formal Shoes | Ethnic Shoes | Jutis | Women Shoes