CategoryPress enter to collapse or expand the menu.
Select Your Size
The Perks Of Routine Foot Care
Shoes are a beloved part of our daily wardrobe and among the most visible pieces of our ensemble. They showcase our taste in fashion and our personality. However, even the prettiest shoes sometimes have an ugly side effect on your feet. Some of the examples include dry or cracked heels, heel pain, foot cramps, shoe bite, etc.
Foot and ankle problems could keep you from enjoying fun times with family and friends. For example, heel pain will keep you from going for a walk on the beach. Whereas, painful blisters just won’t allow you to wear your favourite pair of shoes when you go to that party. Investing in good foot care shoes and foot care products allows you to protect your feet and stay comfortable.
Keep Your Feet Happy
Before your feet put restrictions on your adventures, we are here to give you some pointers on foot care. Here are a few tips to try foot care at home:
- Sunscreen - Feet are often neglected when it comes to applying sunscreen. Any exposed skin is susceptible to sunburn. Just like your face, neck and hands even your feet needs sun protection.
- Blisters - Many times, new footwear could cause friction that often results in painful blisters. Preferably, use socks to protect your feet from blisters.
- If you find your feet to be smelling during the summer and monsoon, consider shopping for a foot spray from Mochi. Foot care spray will help reduce the odour caused by the bacterial breakdown of perspiration.
- Drinking more water will not only help with your overall health, but it will also minimize any foot swelling caused by the heat. This is the most essential and easiest remedy for foot care at home.
Caring for your footwear:
Happy feet start with good quality and well-maintained footwear. Make sure you have appropriate footwear that provides comfort, support, and protection based on the activities you will be engaging in. Prevention is better than cure; using these few foot care techniques will help you prevent any major injuries:
- An important way to prevent serious foot issues is to address conditions early at its first signs and symptoms.
- Another foot care tip is to take care of your shoes by using a shoehorn. It helps ease your foot into the shoe and protect the construction and material of your footwear.
- Invest in good shoe sprays to keep your footwear smart and shiny. Maintain a regular shoe care routine to have your shoes looking their best at all times.
A foot care kit for all your needs
A complete shoe kit is an all-in-one solution for your shoes. Foot care is essential especially during the summer and monsoon season. Pampering your feet will not only leave them looking pretty but also keep them healthy. So, browse products for foot care online on Mochi and find quality solutions in a few clicks. These small steps will certainly go a long way in securing your well being.
Accessories | Men Bags | Men Belts | Men Socks | Women Bags | Women Mobile Covers | Women Wallets | Shoe Brush | Shoe Cream | Cream Polish | Shoe Deos | Shoehorn | Shoe Spray | Shoe Kit | Foot Spray | Shoe Care | Women Belts | Men Accessories | Women Accessories | Herbal Body Spray | Mobile Covers | Belts | Bags | Socks | Wallets | Zeolite Foot Spray | Liquid Polish | Shoe Shampoo | Foot File