Select Your Size
Mochi Platform Heels - Pull Any Look Off
One of the best things about heels is that they make a woman look incredibly sexy. While women love looking tall and gorgeous, the one complaint that most of them have with their favourite heels is that their soles start paining after a while. Hence, platform heels come into the picture.
What are Platform Heels?
Platform heels are footwear which features a thick sole with the heel raised significantly higher than other shoes. With an additional plateau in the front of the shoe, this design feature adds to the comfort aspect and also adds a few inches to your heel.
History of Platform Heels
Far from a recent creation, platform heels were first invented in Venice in the 15th century. However, it was only after the 1930s that they started gaining prominence in the western world. Alongside kitten heels, the trend of this shoe style peaked in the 1960s.
Since then, they have found a favourable position for themselves not only in fashion magazines but also in women’s closets world over. Over the years, some of the most famous actresses have been spotted wearing platform heels on the red carpet. Hence, it is no surprise that these shoes exist in almost every woman’s wardrobe today.
Play it right with Platform Heels
Platform heels are available in a plethora of models and patterns and needless to say, can be styled in plenty of different ways. Here are some ideas you could try:
- If you are headed for a party and want to put your best foot forward, try the gold casual slip ons. Pair these fabulous platform heel sandals with a stylish dress, minimal jewellery, smokey eyes and a nude lip for a sizzling hot look.
- For a day out with the squad, try the blue casual platform block heels. Pair these with your jeans, shorts, or mini skirts along with a statement watch and long earrings and watch the magic unfold.
- Platform heels are the best thing you can wear to a formal event when you want to be comfortable. One way to go about creating a dazzling look would be to pair gold party mules with your favourite black gown, statement jewellery, classic makeup and a shiny clutch. With this look, you will have heads turning towards you throughout the event.
- For traditional occasions, consider trying the antique-gold wedding slip ons. From sarees to lehengas and Anarkali suits, these wonderful platform high heels can pair well with almost anything you wear.
Buy Platform Heel Sandals Online on Mochi
Since every woman is unique, her tastes, needs and choices tend to be unique too. The Mochi collection caters to all of these peculiar requirements with a promise of quality, years of consumer faith and brand reliability. So, in addition to platform heels, there are many other footwear styles that you should consider exploring.
To begin with, you could opt for stilettos to achieve the classic casual look. Bring back the nostalgia of the ‘90s with block heels. With rising importance on comfort, flat heels are another style that deserves a spot on your wishlist. Similarly, there are many more eye-catching footwear and accessories to explore on Mochi. So, go ahead and sign up now to start building your wish list.
Platform Heels - FAQs
Are platform heels easier to walk?
Platform heels are mostly known for the high comfort they offer. Platform high heels provide better support when compared to regular heels. They are also easy to walk in owing to the thick soles. Platform wedge heels offer more support and stability. If you want the sophisticated high-heel look, go for platform block heels. Mochi houses a wide range of platform heel sandals online in a variety of designs, styles, and colours to suit different occasions.
What are platform heels?
Platform heels are like your regular heel sandals except for the fact that they have a thicker sole.
- There is also less of a height difference between the toe and heel part of the shoe.
- They are usually made of plastic, cork, or rubber.
- Platform heel sandals also feature an additional plateau at the front which helps add inches to your height.
- Platform shoe heels are one of the most comfortable types of heels and can be styled with both ethnic and western outfits.
What are the different colour options we get in platform heels?
Platform heels come in a wide array of colours from pastels to dark colours. A pair of black platform heels can take you from work to a Friday night party with the utmost ease. Heels in white, beige, tan, black, and pastel colours are suitable for day wear. For the evening, opt for platform heels in rich jewel tones such as emerald, navy blue, and maroon.
What outfit can I pair with platform heels?
The best part about platform heels is that they can be paired with pretty much any outfit. For a chic look, pair your platform heels with skirts or culottes. Platforms, when styled with trousers, pantsuit, and pencil skirts, make for a very sophisticated look. For ethnic wear, opt for party platform heels with embellishments and glitter straps.
Men Ethnic Shoes | Men Formal Shoes | Men Sports Shoes | Men Boots | Men Brogue Shoes | Men Derby Shoes | Men Jutis | Men Kolhapuris Shoes | Men Loafers | Men Moccasin | Men Mojaris | Men Monk Shoes | Men Oxford Shoes | Men Pathanis Shoes | Men Sandals | Men Slip Ons | Men Slippers | Men Sneakers | Men Running Shoes | Men Walking Shoes | Men Shoes | Women Ethnic Shoes | Women Formal Shoes | Women Party Shoes | Women Sports Shoes | Women Wedding Shoes | Ballerinas | Women Boots | Women Comfort Shoes | Women Gladiators Shoes | Women Kolhapuris | Women Loafers | Women Moccasin | Women Mojaris | Women Mules | Women Peep Toes | Women Pumps | Women Sandals | Women Slip Ons | Women Slippers | Women Sneakers | Women Walking Shoes | Women Shoes | Boys Shoes | Boys Casual Shoes | Boys Boots | Boys Mojaris | Boys Slip Ons | Boys Loafers | Boys Moccasin | Boys Formal Shoes | Boys Sports Shoes | Boys Sandals | Boys Slippers | Boys Sneakers