Select Your Size
Mochi Wedding Shoes - Shop for the Perfect Pair
Trying to get everything right isn't easy, especially for a bride who’s been planning her big day down to the last detail. She will want the perfect wedding shoes to match her perfect white dress or wedding saree. As a bride, when it comes to finding the right pair of wedding shoes, you will want a pair of the best wedding shoes that feel comfortable and incredibly stylish. Wedding shoes can be shopped before or after selecting your wedding outfit.
What makes wedding shoes unique from other shoes, is the quality fabric and the embellishments or hand embroidery done on the shoes that make all the difference and give them a rich look. A comfortable inner lining helps support the pressure points of the foot to keep you happy on your special day.
You can shop for your wedding shoes on the basis of the theme of your wedding. Shopping online lets you find wedding shoes in a wide selection of colours; you can shop for brown or black wedding shoes or you could opt for lighter shades like gold or silver shoes.
One classic doubt every bride faces, is what heel height should you buy or what kind of wedding shoes will let you stay comfortable for those long wedding reception hours! Sexy stilettos might be your go-to party wear shoes but wearing tall, white wedding shoes for almost the whole day may make you uncomfortable. Low heels are a tasteful alternative or a mix of various footwear options could also be your choice.
How to Style Wedding Shoes Right
You would certainly want to consider the location and weather before deciding on which wedding shoes you will be wearing. Here are a few styling tips to help you find the best wedding shoes and wear them well:
- A vintage lace dress will look good with a shoe that matches its style, so go for quint style pumps with medium heels or wedge sandals.
- For a longline wedding dress, a discreet kitten heel would work best; this lets your feet stay comfortable and brings the focus on your wedding dress.
- If your dress is decorated with details such as embroidery or jewels, choose simplistic wedding shoes to complete the outfit.
- If you choose a shorter dress, a bold pair of white wedding shoes will keep everyone's attention on you; a style with bold embellishments will be the centre of attention.
- For men, formal shoes for a wedding are the norm and are to be worn with your formal white or black suits; classic oxfords or brogues are the way to go.
- For traditional Indian wedding suits or sarees, the woman can shop for either a pair of silver or gold shoes and the men can opt for men’s Pathani shoes.
Shop premium wedding shoes on Mochi
Wedding shopping can be expensive sometimes, but shopping for Mochi from its premium designer shoes collection will certainly fit your budget and also provide value for your money. Wearing wedding shoes around the house will help you determine if they are the perfect fit and if you will be comfortable in them. When shopping for your wedding shoes online there is nothing wrong with going all out and trying multiple pairs to find the right pair. Shop online on Mochi and find the perfect party wear shoes for women, ethnic shoes, bags, jewellery and more to complete your wedding shopping wishlist today!
Wedding Shoes - FAQs
What are the most comfortable wedding shoes?
Here are some of the most comfortable and best wedding shoes that you can find on Mochi.
- Mules: These wedding shoes are backless and do not have constraints around the foot heel. The shoes are versatile and can be paired with jeans, suits, dress, gown, and other chic apparel.
- Sandals: These are the most comfortable and airy footwear that can be worn to weddings. Whether you are the groom or bride, this marriage footwear can be your go-to option with sherwanis, sarees, kurta pyjamas, one-piece dress, and salwar kameez.
- Brogues: These wedding shoes are in trend and most suitable for reception ceremonies. You can wear them with different apparel, including dress shirts and pants, two-piece suits, and many more.
What are the current trends in wedding shoes?
Slip ons, mules, sandals, slippers, ballerinas, pumps, and brogues are currently the most popular wedding shoes worn in India. Men and women can adequately pair these classy marriage shoes with sarees, salwar kameez, dress shirts and pants, suits, and numerous outfits.
What is the best type of shoes for weddings in India?
Here are the best types of wedding shoes available on Mochi:
- For Hindu weddings, a groom can opt for sandals, mules or mojaris for the phera ceremony.
- Opt for tan, brown or black brogues for the evening reception when styling a suit.
- Women can style stilettos, wedges and block heels for some added height. Alternatively, they can go for flat footwear with the likes of mojaris and Kolhapuris. These are extremely comfortable and come in a variety of designs.
- You can choose white wedding shoes with sequins and other embellishments for Christian weddings.
How do I pick the right shoes for a wedding?
Here are two steps that you need to follow to pick the right pair of shoes for the wedding ceremony.
- Buy your wedding dress first, so that you get an idea of what shoes would be appropriate with the outfit.
- Consider the venue for the ceremony before deciding on the wedding shoes. For example, you can wear sandals and slippers for beach weddings.
Men Ethnic Shoes | Men Formal Shoes | Men Sports Shoes | Men Boots | Men Brogue Shoes | Men Derby Shoes | Men Jutis | Men Kolhapuris Shoes | Men Loafers | Men Moccasin | Men Mojaris | Men Monk Shoes | Men Oxford Shoes | Men Pathanis Shoes | Men Sandals | Men Slip Ons | Men Slippers | Men Sneakers | Men Running Shoes | Men Walking Shoes | Men Shoes | Women Ethnic Shoes | Women Formal Shoes | Women Party Shoes | Women Sports Shoes | Women Wedding Shoes | Ballerinas | Women Boots | Women Comfort Shoes | Women Gladiators Shoes | Women Kolhapuris | Women Loafers | Women Moccasin | Women Mojaris | Women Mules | Women Peep Toes | Women Pumps | Women Sandals | Women Slip Ons | Women Slippers | Women Sneakers | Women Walking Shoes | Women Shoes | Boys Shoes | Boys Casual Shoes | Boys Boots | Boys Mojaris | Boys Slip Ons | Boys Loafers | Boys Moccasin | Boys Formal Shoes | Boys Sports Shoes | Boys Sandals | Boys Slippers | Boys Sneakers