Select Your Size
Mochi Oxford Shoes for Men - For the Sophisticated Style
In the fashion pyramid of men’s footwear, Oxford shoes for men sit comfortably at the top. Standing the test of time, Oxford shoes for men have transformed into an icon of the fashion industry and grown to become a staple in the wardrobe of the fashion-conscious male. Men’s leather Oxford shoes define elegance with every curve and fold, the characteristic simplicity is what makes this style a favourite for formal occasions.
We deep dive into the world of men’s formal footwear to explore the style of Oxford shoes for men. Read on to know more about this stellar fashion and the many ways to wear it with confidence.
Men’s dress shoes essentials:
Your collection of sneakers and sports shoes are apt choices for casual settings, but when it is down to formal events, men’s dress shoes are the norm. You can choose between Derbys, men’s Oxfords or even a pair of loafers. However, nothing says elegance better than men’s Oxfords.
- Stylish Construction: Clean lines and minimal added elements are the central themes of men’s Oxford dress shoes. The heel is a defining feature of Oxford shoes for men; it gives your stance an elevation and the appearance of a stronger posture.
- Key details: The defining feature of Oxford shoes for men is the closed lace system. Unlike Derbys, men’s Oxford shoes have a neat thin lace over the vamp of the shoe starting from the throat line. This gives the shoes more grip around the bridge of the foot and keeps them fitting well at all times.
Wearing Oxford shoes right:
Men’s Oxford shoes are quintessentially formal shoes, but you have the freedom to dress up or dress down with this style. Before shopping Oxford shoes for men, keep the following points in mind, so your shoes don’t look out of place.
- Keeping it formal:
- Clean casuals:
Sharp suits when paired with men’s black Oxford shoes,make a dashing outfit that will surely win you the right attention. Shop for men’s brown Oxford shoes and wear them with khaki, cream, brown or navy blue trousers and a white shirt, match your belt with the shade of your Oxford shoes and you’re set to rock the look.
Men’s casual Oxford shoes are a tasteful choice for a brunch or an outdoor meeting. Brogues are a style of men’s casual Oxford shoes, and this style can add tons of decorated appeal to your ensemble. The perforated designs enhance the character of the shoes and give your personality a flamboyant touch. Shop for men’s suede Oxford shoes and pair them with black denim, tuck in your shirt and roll up your sleeves for a classy western look.
Shop on Mochi for styles of black, brown, burgundy or men’s tan Oxford shoes. When wearing men’s leather Oxford shoes, stay with neutral shades and avoid flashy prints on your shirts; this helps to bring your shoes to focus, your style on point.
Shop Oxford shoes for men on Mochi:
If you don’t already own men’s Oxford dress shoes, then it is time to get your first pair. Oxford shoes for men are not limited to black-tie events; they are versatile and incredibly modish for a variety of occasions. The wide range of men’s formal shoes on Mochi is the best place to get the perfect pair that suits your unique personality. Mochi is home to a plethora of footwear options for men and women. Shop from the range of Mochi if you are looking for pump shoes, men’s ethnic footwear or a nice comfortable pair of men’s walking shoes. Get shopping on Mochi, snazz up your footwear collection and get yourself a debonair pair of men’s Oxfords today.
Oxford Shoes for Men - FAQs
What's the difference between brogues and oxfords?
Oxford shoes differ from brogues but are often confused with one another. Here are the key differences between the two:
- Oxford shoes for men are characterized by a closed lacing system. This means the shoe eyelets are sewn under the vamp of the shoes rather than on top of it. Brogues, on the other hand, are identified with decorative perforations and serrations along the visible edges of the shoes.
- Oxfords are characterised with toe caps, a reinforcement protection layer. Brogues on the other hand, are designed with a pointy toe tip, referred to as a wingtip.
- Men’s oxfords have a clean look and a slim silhouette, making them perfect for formal occasions. Brogues, on the other hand, are more suitable for casual affairs.
What are some good oxford shoes for men?
While men’s black oxford shoes are a must-have styling piece, oxford shoes for men in tan or brown could also make for a good styling choice.
- Men’s tan oxford shoes look great with cream, beige and off-white suit pieces as the contrast is subtle compared to shoes in classic black.
- Men’s brown oxford shoes go well with both light and dark hues and also make for a versatile choice.
Should I wear brown or black oxford shoes with formals?
While classic men’s leather oxford shoes in black will perfectly match a formal outfit in any colour, a brown pair may help keep the contrast between the shoes and the suit rather subtle. For the same reason, formal outfits in lighter hues look better with brown toned shoes rather than black ones. Make a mental note of the colour of your suits so you can pick out the correct colour of oxford shoes for men.
Are oxford shoes comfortable?
Yes. Oxford shoes can help you easily transition from a formal event to a casual one owing to the superior comfort and classy design.
Men Casual Shoes | Men Ethnic Shoes | Men Formal Shoes | Men Sports Shoes | Men Boots | Men Brogue Shoes | Men Derby Shoes | Men Jutis | Men Kolhapuris Shoes | Men Loafers | Men Moccasin | Men Mojaris | Men Monk Shoes | Men Pathanis Shoes | Men Sandals | Men Slip Ons | Men Slippers | Men Sneakers | Men Thong Shoes | Men Running Shoes | Men Walking Shoes | Men Shoes | Sandals | Sports Shoes | Boots | Loafers | Sneakers | Slippers | Formal Shoes | Casual Shoes | Flats | Kolhapuri | Moccasin | Walking Shoes | Mojari | Party Shoes | Wedding Shoes | Slip Ons | Semi Formal Shoes | Ethnic Shoes | Jutis