Select Your Size
Mochi Walking Shoes for Men - Stylish and Comfortable
Walking is a highly beneficial form of exercise for people of all age groups. Not only is it gentle on the joints, you do not have to be super fit in order to do it effectively and reap its numerous benefits. Besides the obvious calorie burn, it also helps in keeping your blood sugar levels in check while working wonders for your gut health. However, walking without the right shoes can do more harm than good. This is why Mochi brings to you an all-new range of walking shoes for men in India with the latest designs. Not only are they a delight to look at, but they will also make you love walking more than ever courtesy their unmatched comfort and functionality! Start shopping for your dream pair right away before stocks run low.
Lead an Active Life
Our walking shoes for men collection is frequently updated with the most current designs to give you the best in fashion and functionality. If you are unsure how to find the best pair for your individual needs, fret no more. We tell you how to pick the most comfortable walking shoes for men and style them right:
- Make sure to narrow down on the kind of design you want, be it solid colour walking shoes for men with sturdy lace ties or multi-pattern, vibrant slip-ons. What shoes are best if you walk a lot on grass, tarred roads or cemented pavements? Paying attention to the material of your shoes can help answer such questions. Water-resistant, skid-proof material is best for moist ground or if your area receives a lot of rainfall, while lightweight, breathable footwear with say a generous amount of mesh detail is best if you walk inside a well-maintained park or gated apartment community.
- There are many different kinds of walking shoes for men, including highly cushioned or padded shoes for people who love walking great distances, stability shoes for motion control, lightweight performance trainers with lower motion control, etc. Choose the best kind depending on your personal needs and the structure of your feet. Knowing if your feet are subject to under pronation or overpronation, i.e. the way the weight is distributed across your feet and how they arch while walking is also an important factor while picking out shoes.
- Our sizing guide will help you find the perfect fit for your feet. Your favourite pair of Mochi walking shoes for men must neither be excruciatingly tight nor dangerously loose. Ensure that all your toes have enough wiggle space. Additionally, browse through the care instructions on every product page to ensure longevity. A foot deodoriser is your best bet to keep bad smell and harmful bacteria at bay.
Buy the Best Walking Shoes for Men in India at Mochi
The Mochi shoes website is also home to other types of shoes, including men’s oxfords, sneakers and sandals, women’s walking shoes, kolhapuris and pumps, girls’ and boys’ casual shoes, etc. We also offer 15-day returns and cash on delivery options, and free delivery across numerous India pin codes. Mochi walking shoes for men are the ultimate in foot fashion and comfort – come get them now!
Walking Shoes For Men - FAQs
What type of shoes are best for walking?
Depending on your personal needs and the structure of your feet, there are tons of options in walking shoes for men, including:
- Highly cushioned or padded shoes for long distances
- Stability shoes for improved motion control
- Lightweight performance trainers with lower motion control for fast-paced activities.
Choose the best walking shoes for men after fully understanding your needs.
How do I choose a walking shoe?
A few key points to keep in mind when selecting a walking shoe:
- Picking the correct shoe size - Refer to the size guide, especially when shopping online.
- Understanding the purpose of your purchase - If you are buying shoes for monsoon, water-resistant and skid-proof shoes would be ideal. If you are looking to run some errands such as grocery shopping, men’s slip-on walking shoes would be a great fit. Those looking for shoes to wear during a workout, opt for lightweight and breathable walking shoes.
Should walking shoes be tight or loose?
Walking shoes must neither be excruciatingly tight nor excessively loose. There ought to be enough wiggle room for your toes.
What is the difference between running shoes and walking shoes?
Here are some distinguishing factors between running and walking shoes:
- Weight: Running shoes tender be lighter in weight compared to walking shoes.
- Cushioning: Since runners exert more pressure on their feet, running shoes have heavier cushioning, whereas walking shoes have lesser padding.
- Shoe sole: Walking shoe soles are flexible and bend with ease. Running shoes, on the other hand, have a stiffer sole.
Men Casual Shoes | Men Ethnic Shoes | Men Formal Shoes | Men Sports Shoes | Men Boots | Men Brogue Shoes | Men Derby Shoes | Men Jutis | Men Kolhapuris Shoes | Men Loafers | Men Moccasin | Men Mojaris | Men Monk Shoes | Men Oxford Shoes | Men Pathanis Shoes | Men Sandals | Men Slip Ons | Men Slippers | Men Sneakers | Men Thong Shoes | Men Running Shoes | Men Shoes | Sandals | Sports Shoes | Boots | Loafers | Sneakers | Slippers | Formal Shoes | Casual Shoes | Flats | Kolhapuri | Moccasin | Walking Shoes | Mojari | Party Shoes | Wedding Shoes | Slip Ons | Semi Formal Shoes | Ethnic Shoes | Jutis