CategoryPress enter to collapse or expand the menu.
Select Your Size
It is surprising to know that right up till the 1800s, boys and girls’ shoes were the same. There were no separate designs or styles. However, since then, there has been a massive change in shoe designs, especially girls’ shoes. Now, such is the variety of shoes for girls that one can get confused when shopping. With online shopping at its peak and buying girls’ shoes online becoming a norm, it is time that the confusion is addressed. Hence, in this article, we shall explore some of the best girls’ shoes online, suitable for different occasions.
Popular Types of Girls’ Shoes
While everyone has their style and comfort zone, one must always explore options to push their style quotient. Beyond girls school shoes and the classic white shoes for girls, there lie varied options that everyone must explore. Here are some of the popular options in shoes for girls that you should explore.
- Sneakers - The world’s growing interest in the outdoor makes sneakers an essential in every wardrobe. While white sneakers look great in the dry seasons, one should explore darker colour shades for the monsoon.
- Ballerinas - An easy shoe to dress up with, ballerinas or ballet flats are often identified as casual shoes for girls but are just as suitable with formals too. Thanks to its comfort and versatility, there is no surprise why this shoe type is one of the popular choices.
- Sandals - In sandals itself, there are many incredible choices to pick such as the gladiator sandals or the glitzy Indian variant for festive occasions. Just like sneakers, these shoes have a pan-season appeal to them.
- Boots - Another shoe type that is made for the outdoor person, boots too feature different variants suited for numerous occasions. Whether it is formal work boots or hiking boots, there is something for everyone here.
Smart tips to consider when buying footwear
When shopping for girls’ shoes online, we often many certain mistakes that can kill the shopping experience for us. To avoid such scenarios, here are some smart tips you should know when buying girls’ shoes or any footwear online.
- Always try on new shoes in the afternoon. Over the course of a day, our feet tend to become swollen from all the walking. Hence, a shoe that would fit in the morning can seem tight in the evening. Therefore, always try on new shoes in the noon to get the right estimate on the fit.
- Stand in the shoes and gauge the space between your longest toe and the end of the shoe. There should be at least half an inch of space between them. The lack of such space would lead to discomfort and restricted movement in toes.
- ‘Breaking into new shoes’ is a myth that needs to leave when shopping. The shoes you buy should fit right from the start. Hence, when you put on the shoes, walk on hard surfaces to check the comfort level because that’s what you will be experiencing on roads.
Shop for girls’ footwear and more on Mochi Shoes
All the shoe types you have read above are available on Mochi Shoes for you to shop. Apart, there are many other shoes for girls and women that you must check out. For the ladies, the collection of women’s sandals and women’s boots should be a part of the shopping list.
At the same time, there are great options in footwear and accessories for men too, such as men’s formal and casual shoes, men’s belts, men’s bags and men’s socks. Promising high-quality footwear with an efficient online shopping experience, Mochi Shoes are many exciting perks in store for its customers. To keep it brief, there are regular sales and discount on our products, easy return and exchange policy and the MyMochi Program that offers many benefits.
Kids Shoes | Boys Shoes | Boys Casual Shoes | Boys Boots | Boys Loafers | Boys Moccasin | Boys Formal Shoes | Boys Sports Shoes | Boys Sandals | Boys Slippers | Boys Sneakers | Girls Casual Shoes | Girls Formal Shoes | Girls Ballerinas | Girls Sandals | Girls Boots | Girls Sneakers | Sandals | Sports Shoes | Boots | Loafers | Sneakers | Slippers | Formal Shoes | Casual Shoes | Flats | Kolhapuris | Moccasin | Walking Shoes | Mojari | Party Shoes | Wedding Shoes | Slip Ons | Semi Formal Shoes | Ethnic Shoes | Juttis | Stilettos | Block Heels | Platform Heels | Kitten Heels | Flat Heels | Rainy Shoes