Shoe Spray To Maintain The Shine
People have always paid importance to keep shoes protected from various elements by proper restoration and maintenance, thereby extending their shelf life. In the past, various waxes, creams and liquids have been in use as shoe care products. However, since the 2000s, shoe sprays have become incredibly popular for its efficiency in footwear maintenance as well as the easy-to-use approach.
Shoe spray’s popularity first surged among shoe collectors before becoming a common item in everyone’s wardrobes. With constant innovations and formulas being developed, there are many variants available in shoe sprays nowadays. Acknowledging everyone’s distinct requirements, Mochi offers an assortment of shoe sprays for keeping the shine on your shoes maintained for a long time.
Shoe Sprays For All
Irrespective of whether it is made up of canvas or leather, every shoe needs a certain amount of care with the right products. That is because your shoes’ shine says a lot about your style and your personality, which will further affect what others perceive about you.
Coming to the shoe sprays, we recommend you having suede shoe spray for your suede and canvas shoes. In the same way, you can also make your leather shoes last long with leather shoe spray. Apart from them, you can find other types of shoe sprays that we have mentioned in the following section.
Best Ways Of Using Shoe Sprays
Keep your shoes healthy and sturdy and make it look brand new with some amazing tips from our style experts.
- Use Mochi’s waterproof shoe sprays on your suede and canvas shoes and never worry about getting them damaged during monsoon. Spray the suede shoe spray every day to keep that shine intact.
- Eliminate fungus and bacteria from shoes with Mochi’s antifungal shoe spray. You can not only keep your shoe fungus free but also keep your feet odour free and healthy. Spray the solution inside the shoes and keep it overnight and then dab it with a dry cloth in the morning.
- Protect your white sneakers from UV rays and water damage with Mochi’s shoe spray for white shoes as it helps avoid colour fading. They make the shoes look more vibrant without leaving any residue.
- Eliminate smell and protect your shoes with a dash of fragrance from a shoe deo. We recommend continuous usage for best effect.
- As you use a shoehorn to avoid wrinkles and creases on your leather shoes, you also need to condition them daily to keep the lustre and colour of the shoes intact. To do so, clean your shoes by removing the laces and then brush off the dust and mud off of it. Then apply a shoe spray and leave it for a couple of minutes. However, do not let the spray dry for long as it will damage the fabric. Use a dry cloth to clean shoes in a circular motion and then let it dry overnight.
Buy Shoe Spray Online On Mochi
Be it herbal body spray or an antifungal one; you can keep your feet odourless and fungus free for a long time using products from Mochi. In addition to that, you can even opt for liquid polish for a fast shine from Mochi’s collection.
Avail amazing benefits from the platform by signing up for the MyMochi loyalty program and earn loyalty points on each purchase. So, sign up now to choose your favourite shoes and accessories from Mochi for your wardrobe and shoe kit.
Shoe Spray Price List
|Pro Brown Shoe Care Shoe Spray||₹449|
|Pro Assorted Shoe Care ShoeSpray||₹449|
|Pro Assorted Shoe Care||₹275|
|Pro Camel Shoe Care Shoe Spray||₹449|
|Pro Blue Shoe Care Shoe Spray||₹449|
|Pro Assorted Shoe Care Shoe Spray||₹399|
|Pro White Shoe Care Shoe Spray||₹250|
|Pro Black Shoe Care Shoe Spray||₹449|
Accessories | Men Bags | Men Belts | Men Socks | Women Bags | Women Mobile Covers | Women Wallets | Shoe Brush | Shoe Cream | Cream Polish | Shoe Deos | Shoehorn | Shoe Kit | Foot Spray | Shoe Care | Foot Care | Women Belts | Men Accessories | Women Accessories | Herbal Body Spray | Mobile Covers | Belts | Bags | Socks | Wallets | Zeolite Foot Spray | Liquid Polish | Shoe Shampoo | Foot File