Shoe Kit - An Essential for Footwear
While footwear styles have evolved quite a lot through the centuries, one thing has changed within people’s perspective towards footwear too. With time, people have begun understanding the importance of taking proper care of their footwear.
Hence, taking a cue from the past generation, you should consider excelling in the maintenance of footwear by understanding some basic practices. To help you in this process, consider investing in a shoe kit that features all the products essential to the practices.
Must-Have Products in Your Shoe Kit
Irrespective of whether it is made of leather or canvas, every shoe needs a certain amount of care. That is because with only the right shoe cleaning kit and accessories, shall your shoes last for a long period of time without much wear and tear.
Coming to the must-haves in a shoe polish kit, we would recommend having a shoe brush and a cream polish, for basic care. Apart from the previously mentioned shoe polish options, you can also find other useful products in shoe kits that we shall mention later.
What you should look for in a Shoe Kit?
In order to help you make the shoe care process efficient for you, here are some of the things you need to look for in a shoe care kit. These essentials will ensure that your footwear lasts for a long time.
- There are two essential items needed when it comes to building a leather shoe cleaning kit. Avoid the regular appearance of scratches and scuffs on your leather shoes by applying liquid polish on it. Insert a shoehorn in your shoe and leave the cream on it for a couple of hours and clean it off with a dry cloth.
- To whiten the soles of your shoe, use a shoe cleaner shampoo to clean it thoroughly for a few minutes. Repeat the practice regularly and watch them shine in a matter of time.
- For protecting your shoes from rain and dust, add balsam, shoe wax polish or just wax candle to your shoe shine kit. That is because the wax polish has a high concentration of hard waxes and creates a barrier for protecting your shoes from elements.
- Whether you are wearing expensive shoes or a cheaper one, using them for a regular basis without a change can be unhygienic for your feet and leave a stinky odour. To tackle the said problem, use a foot spray to cleanse as well as moisturise them while switching shoes regularly.
Shop for Shoe Kits Online on Mochi Shoes
Treat yourself with several benefits when shopping for a shoe kit or various footwear from the platform. Some of these benefits include secure online payment options, cash on delivery, free delivery, 15 days return policy, to name a few. The MyMochi royalty program, in particular, also features interesting offers that customers can benefit from. Along with redeemable loyalty points, there are special birthday offers, exclusive access to End of Season Sale previews. You will also get regular updates on new arrivals and offers on the platform.
Thanks to such irresistible pricing and numerous benefits, we recommend signing up to Mochi right away to enjoy a thoroughly enjoyable satisfactory online shopping experience.
Shoe kit - FAQs
What should my shoe kit contain?
While the contents of a shoe cleaning kit vary from one brand to the other, there are some items which are essential. These include:
- A brush with soft bristles
- A polish
- Moisturizing saddle soap
- A fabric for scuffing
- A shoehorn
How can I polish my shoes at home?
Here’s a basic step-by-step shoe polish guide using a leather shoe polish kit of choice:
- Start with a dry and clean brush or a scuffing cloth to scuff away any dirt marks, stains and other debris in a back and forth motion.
- Dip your brush in the polish and apply polish to the shoe. If you have brown leather shoes, ensure you purchase a brown shoe polish kit.
- Begin brushing the polish in a circular motion, covering smaller areas at a time.
- Eliminate any roughness by continuing to move in a circular motion.
- Repeat the process in areas that may need a second touch up.
How do you make old leather shoes look new?
Sometimes a badly scuffed leather shoe may not be restored with a basic shoe kit bag. To bring such a pair of shoes back to life, you can use dye to restore them and even change their look.
Where can I buy quality shoe cleaning & polishing kit?
You can find shoe shine kits and other shoe cleaning kits on Mochi Shoes. The Mochi product range contains various sets of assorted shoe cleaning and polishing kits for different shoe colours.
Accessories | Men Bags | Men Belts | Men Socks | Women Bags | Women Mobile Covers | Women Wallets | Shoe Brush | Shoe Cream | Cream Polish | Shoe Deos | Shoehorn | Shoe Spray | Foot Spray | Shoe Care | Foot Care | Women Belts | Men Accessories | Women Accessories | Herbal Body Spray | Mobile Covers | Belts | Bags | Socks | Wallets | Zeolite Foot Spray | Liquid Polish | Shoe Shampoo | Foot File