Shoe Brush - Bid the Dirt Goodbye
The Benefits of Shoe Brushes
Shoe polish brushes serve more purposes than one. Not only do they help brush the dirt off your favourite shoes, but they also help add a shine to your shoes and enhance the look and colour. Shoe brushes come in many types, out of which boot brushes are the most common. There are also suede brushes for your special shoes.
Majorly, shoe polish brushes are classified into primary brushes and secondary brushes. While the former serves the purpose of cleansing, polishing and providing a soft shine, the latter is mostly used to give a finishing touch to keep your shoes smooth and glowing. The types of bristles used in the brushes too make for a distinct classification, i.e. hard bristle and soft bristle shoe brushes.
Say yes to the shine with Shoe Brushes from Mochi
Mochi not only has a collection of the most impeccable shoes, but it also has the best of shoe brushes to keep your footwear clean and beautiful. Below are some of the types of shoe brushes you can find and add to your wardrobe, for cleaner, prettier shoes.
- Your shoe polishing brushes should always be divided into light-coloured brushes for lighter polishes and dark-coloured brushes for darker shoes. The best primary brush for your lighter shoes would be horsehair brushes, which are available in different shades of beige and light brown to apply lighter polish to all your shoes.
- For all your darker shoes, go for the brown horsehair shoe brushes, which come with really strong bristles and are extremely purposeful whether you want to apply cream or polish to your shoes or even just dust them off.
- For a finishing touch, go for a dauber brush. These brown and black shoe cleaning brushes are perfect to rub in the polish and also to give your shoes the required smoothness and shine.
- Last but not least, the most important item in footwear maintenance is a shoe horn which helps to clean the insides of the shoe without causing any damage to the heel cap. Also, do not forget to add a shoe deodorizer to keep your shoes smelling fresh and your feet healthy.
Buy Shoe Brush Online on Mochi
Find the best shoe polish brushes online on Mochi and add them to your shoe kit at home. Protect your favourite pairs of shoes and handle them with the utmost care, so they can add a whole new life to your outfit each time you wear them.
In addition to the shoe brushes, there are many other accessories as well as footwear styles that you can explore on Mochi. Hence, sign up to Mochi to address your footwear needs under one roof. In addition to getting your hands on the amazing shoes and accessories, you can also avail the fantastic benefits of the MyMochi loyalty program on the platform. With such products and perks available in an online shopping platform, you are likely to visit Mochi again and again for all your footwear needs in future.
Shoe Brush FAQs
What does a shoe brush do?
Shoe brushes let you clean dirt and dust off of your footwear before starting on cleaning and polishing it. Shoe cleaning brushes are a must-have product for your shoe kit. Your shoe kit should consist of a shoe shine dauber for polishing your footwear and a horsehair brush for spreading and thoroughly nourishing the material.
How do you brush shoes with polish?
Follow the below steps to brush your shoes with cream or liquid polish and maintain their shine like a pro:
- Use a shoe brush and clean the dirt, mud, or dust off of your footwear before polishing.
- Then use a shoe dauber for evenly applying cream or liquid polish on the footwear.
- Rub the solution in circular motions and let it enter the fabric of your footwear to have it properly absorbed.
- Again use your shoe brush to remove any excess polish from your footwear.
- In the end, buff the fabric with a soft cloth with brisk back-and-forth movements.
Can I use a shoe brush for my formal leather shoes?
Yes, you can use a shoe polish brush on your formal leather shoes. The shoe brush lets you clean the surface of shoes and remove the debris off of it with ease. But you have to be careful while using a shoe brush on your leather footwear. Overusing it or polishing your shoes harshly might irreparably damage the fabric. So, it is recommended to brush softly and keep your shoes well-maintained.
Accessories | Men Bags | Men Belts | Men Socks | Women Bags | Women Mobile Covers | Women Wallets | Shoe Cream | Cream Polish | Shoe Deos | Shoehorn | Shoe Spray | Shoe Kit | Foot Spray | Shoe Care | Foot Care | Women Belts | Men Accessories | Women Accessories | Herbal Body Spray | Mobile Covers | Belts | Bags | Socks | Wallets | Zeolite Foot Spray | Liquid Polish | Shoe Shampoo | Foot File